Author Topic: If any Americans need help with immigration...  (Read 1466 times)

Offline kevster4355

If any Americans need help with immigration...
« on: April 14, 2013, 05:36:57 pm »
If any Americans need help with immigration, you should know that we have a tremendous resource right here. roberttS and his Immigration Support Services of Georgia have done a tremendous service for me. He is timely, concise, and precise. He has saved me much in terms of dollars and time. He certainly understands the process inside and out, and knows exactly where each jot and tittle belong.

Aside from that, he has been in our shoes. There is nothing like having a friend to guide you. This can be a daunting task for the uninitiated. As roberttS stated when I had personal difficulties arise, "The most important thing is to have your family together as soon as possible."

Save yourself some time, money, and anxiety. I would urge anyone in the States involved in immigration of a spouse or family to talk to roberttS. He has set my mind at ease, and helped me maneuver through the landmines. He is also at www.issoga.com.

Kudos, roberttS. You certainly deserve them.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: If any Americans need help with immigration...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 07:31:50 pm »
As a non American I also salute RobertS for the sterling work he provides to the former British colony.

My own opinion is that what he does, and the information he provides in such a thorough way, should be available to a wider audience.  I think every American on here should get the ball rolling and place a copy of Kevsters entry on blogs and social medium sites wherever they can.   Google and the other search engines will automatically pick up the website at http://www.issoga.com/  and it will increase the kudos of the website in their robots mind an in due course will enable more Americans to enjoy the mine of information he provides.

I have also added a link from my websites

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,