Author Topic: I think I need help!  (Read 6776 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
I think I need help!
« on: May 02, 2013, 07:34:56 pm »
Yes Gents. Even I have come to a point where I need help.  I think I have had a complete breakdown. 

We spent the whole day on Tuesday at the motor show. Then Wednesday we went out and about around various car showrooms and finally settled on ordering a new runabout car.

I can just see myself driving around, maybe picking up the odd young lady waiting forlornly at the roadside! Cruising down the sidewalk and occasionally driving along the street itself.

I had my mind set on a VW Jetta but the lady sales assistant took me on a test drive and on the way I received a great blow job.... I do mean from the cars A/C as it was a really hot day.

But seriously I think I have gone too far with this purchased. 

We are awaiting delivery of a General Motors vehicle.! Yes an American car albeit one built in China but still basically American.  My only consolation would be if GM is not making any profit so that at least I cannot be accused of helping the US Economy.

Is there any hope for me on the downturn in my beliefs!!! 

But on the serious side forget the make, forget the size of engine, the miles per gallon or the color. It's one really good point is that it has a great horn to honk.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
Re: I think I need help!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 08:35:37 pm »
I think the title of this thread answers the question for you Willy.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline shaun

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:52:36 pm »
First Willy saying that you need help is the first sign of improvement.

Unfortunately for you, you will help the American economy BUT don't worry.  Our new health care policy will eat up all of the profit.  You will only be helping Obama, Nancy Polosi, Harry Reid, and my all time favorite "Butt Buddy Barney Frank."

Offline fivetrout

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »
Don't they make some kind of device for Barney...so that he can't get any? Oh that's right...he'll enjoy it immensely, and after how he stuck it to millions!

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 09:06:00 am »
Willy I htink I told you LONG before you got the car that you needed help!! ;D ;D ;D :o
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline brett

• Man Goes to China
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 10:57:00 am »
Does the horn work? It's the most important thing a car needs here.

Well when it arrives are you going to drive up here? There are some great elevated toll roads in Guangzhou so you don't have to drive with the riff-raff, and you get a better view.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 03:52:16 am »
Does the horn work? It's the most important thing a car needs here.

As anyone who has been here will know that the horn is the most important part of the car.  I did note that almost everyone who came into one of the various showrooms I visited when buying my car did not lift the bonnet (hood)  but they got into the car and blasted the horn.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline brett

• Man Goes to China
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 09:31:44 am »
If you ever get car problems there are about 4000 vehicle repair shops between me and the nearest metro station. I should go out and take more photos, it's total chaos over there but fun to watch.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 10:00:46 am »
I am curious about parking in your neighborhood, is a parking space included with your home or will you park on the street? I know residential parking spaces in many cities are at a premium price. Many home realtors offer parking space as an added amenity to entice consumers to purchase their homes!
 Regards, Robert

• Board Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 12:13:15 pm »
We have underground parking available in our complex.  Keeps the car out of the hot sun in the day and when it wet you stay dry when you get in or out at home.

Plenty of parking here as Zhongshan is still a small city with wide road and few cars at the moment.  Right outside our complex we have car repairers, the Goodyear dealership and the hand wash merchants.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 10:17:37 pm »
Willy , I may have missed what you actually ended up buying , a pre 2000 Mustang would have been nice , the girls you would entice and no need for a bowl of rice , but you would have added a lot of spice , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

• Board Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 10:37:31 am »
My step son wanted me to buy Chevvie Cruze.  But that is no longer my thing.   So I settled for something that I could actually fit into to.  The Chinese cars really are made for short people.

But the passenger seat fold back very nicely!!!! 8)

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline shaun

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 10:47:50 am »
See the USA in a Chevrolet.  ;D   Kind of has a nice ring to it.  :P

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 11:05:21 am »
Here is a good model for you Willy! It has a roomy passenger cabin for you and passengers! You will be comfortable cruising the expressway and also has the potential to make money for you also. You can open a taxi/tour service in your area to keep you busy and add some extra RMB's to your retirement portfolio. ;D   You can offer car tours of the city to all the Yanks visiting your region. ;)

Offline shaun

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 12:46:33 pm »
Seeing that Willy doesn't really want an American car I thought I might suggest one... or two.   :P  I will include pictures.

Car number 1: A simple but functional and will rhyme with Willy.  His Hillbilly car.

Car number 2: Seeing how traffic in China can be somewhat cumbersome vehicle number two, being a small improvement on number can can be a great asset for you.

Please notice that both cars have the necessary horn for China.  ;D