All About China > Share your love story

Alive and kicking

(1/3) > >>

Voiceroveip:
Hi guys, remember me? Sorry I deserted the forum in 2010 and I will do it again since I think that once married it is better to stay away from anything close to dating, so please don't take it personally :D

We're now married 3 years, our daughter is 18 months old and being raised in Cantonese, English, French and German  :o The gene-pool mix seems to work wonders, she's hasn't been sick yet except for a flu in China, runs on Duracells and seems to be extremely bright and of course adorable. Everything is very well in our couple, we're still living in France, my business is doing well but I'm in the process of selling my things and the business to move to Guangzhou in the near future, many business ideas in my head and I'm tired of the French economy and the fiscal hell, not to mention the weather, we're almost in June and the heating is on.

My wife wants to move back to China too, but more to have her friends and family close-by .... and for food, this applies to me too :D My Chinese side of the family are really nice but I think that once we live close they will become quite intrusive ...  so I'll try to hide somewhere :D

If you don't remember, I did meet my wife on chnl after numerous mishaps with other ladies and scams from agencies, and even my wife confessed she never read or wrote an EMF lol. I sensed the (gangnam) translator style in the letters and requested direct QQ contact after 2 EMFs, which came after 2 weeks of no news on my part :) I think I totaled USD 3-400 on chnl fees over 8 months which is not so bad in the end, and I had a pile of credits left over which I tried to donate here but ended up sending them as blanks to an agency so they would get some revenue out of them, and I'm still friends with the translator who is now safe (married :D).

My recommendation is remain careful; if it seems too good to be true it certainly is ... and if you can go to China and are not too shy, hell go instead of wasting time writing letters. I go to China regularly for business and I basically hide from temptation, there are so many opportunities it's unreal, and this even though my wife and I both got pregnant, my wife gave birth while I'm still waiting to deliver, so I'm not the sexiest man in town right now. Mingle, go to shops and restaurant, take the subway ... and even team up with another forum member, should be fun and even easier :D Meet an agency, marry the translator, or the owner ... Many Chinese single ladies are curious about laowai, this does not mean that they will marry you on the spot, they will be matter of fact and prefer to fall in love too, but this is the same through online dating. And always keep in mind  the recommendation at the start of this paragraph.

My wife rocks and we're both happy so this was the thing to do !

I'll be back in a few days, then I'll disappear again for a few years :) So cheers to y'all!

daghoi:

Congrats with the baby, grat update.

I', married to, but I look here from time to time. It get longer between each visit. Guess I soon will stop to.

Good luck with the move to China.

RobertBfrom aust:
All great news Frank , congrats on the baby , and enjoy your move to the Middle Kingdom , regards Sujuan and Robert .

Arnold:
Hallo Frank, nice to hear from you again and glad all is well. Congrats on the baby daugther, guess that kept you busy as well. Has it been three years already? Well, I guess I'm having too much fun too.. it's been over five years for Qing and I. Have you been in contact with Sly or had the chance to meet him and his wife?
So, how about a few Photo's of the new family?

Voiceroveip:
Time races along actually :D I haven't been in contact with anyone really since end 2010, I noticed that Ted's profile disappeared (ttwjr32). Any news?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version