Author Topic: Chnlove expands into Thailand  (Read 4738 times)

Offline Danny

Chnlove expands into Thailand
« on: June 05, 2009, 10:12:08 am »
I was surprised to see today that there is a new agency connected with Chnlove, from Thailand:

http://www.chnlove.com/agency/company.php?agentid=T818&token=1e878bca1f63bdcc75967c5ee5906d6b

Here are profile numbers for the ladies from the new Thai agency: T818009 and T818002

Doesn't really interest me much, but it might interest some others.

There's been a fair few changes at Chnlove over the past six months, and mostly for the better. Not sure about this one though.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 10:14:09 am by Danny »

Offline Frans B

RE: Chnlove expands into Thailand
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 10:55:25 am »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='4926' dateline='1244211128'

I was surprised to see today that there is a new agency connected with Chnlove, from Thailand:

http://www.chnlove.com/agency/company.php?agentid=T818&token=1e878bca1f63bdcc75967c5ee5906d6b

Here are profile numbers for the ladies from the new Thai agency: T818009 and T818002

Doesn't really interest me much, but it might interest some others.

There's been a fair few changes at Chnlove over the past six months, and mostly for the better. Not sure about this one though.

Anybody using ChnLove Thailand has not done its homework.
http://www.thailovelink.com/
It has been in operation for a few years now in Thailand and by now has worked all the starting problems out of the system. Also has an office in Vietnam and recently has opened an office in Brazil. It works on a flat fee, can send as many emails you want, can go on the chat box as long as you want and as many times as you want. Need translation, just click translation, no human translaters involved screwing up what you have to say to the lady.
No I have no interest in TLL. I know it from my research in websites dealing with this sort of business.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:37:37 pm by maxx »
“But writing itself, writing the truth is a privilege and joy.
It is worth any inconvenience, any hardship.” -Andre Vltchek

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 11:31:50 am »
Frans i read your post on chnlove about Thai ladies, i must admit its tallies with what I've read elsewhere, its not a place I'd look for long lasting love.
Am a bit surprised to see you recommending a Thai dating site, or do I have the wrong guy here?
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 02:27:58 pm »
For the guys still looking for a Chinese wife or for that matter Thai , or any other nationality , you might care to look at asianeuro.com , its a bit different than Chnlove as many of the ladies do not state their aim at marraige , some say friends , romance or even penpal .. the search engine allows you to pick a nationality if you wish , another difference to chnlove is that you pay a monthly fee to be a member , all comunication is free and direct  and there is a translation tbot from what i can remember ..

Its another avenue to explore for those wishing to find a lady .. of course chnlove seems best suited for the ladies without computer or any foreign language skills and i believe it is free to the ladies if they are a 'standard member' . two standard members cant communicate as one has to be a 'premium' member , premium membership has a cost but is a lot less than maybe you would expect. Of course most women are 'standard members' but as a standard member they can still write to a premium member first.

As with my experience with Chnlove , you get a lot of emails/emfs heheh i seemed popular with the ladies from the philipines

I was a member of both sites and found both to have their merits .

I actually found my lady through asianeuro , i was chatting to ladies from both sites for a short while, after i decided i wanted to concentrate on just the one (which i did quickly) , i found the forums on chlove.com a very good place to learn a lot , that lead me here to which i am thankful for,

Most of you guys here found your lady through Chnlove , so i hope you are ok with me here as although i tryed Chnlove and found it good i actually found my lady elesewhere ..
Dreams can come true

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 02:30:53 pm »
Mark we all are seeking love, if you found a Chinese lady elsewhere well thats fine too, you definitely have experience and advice everyone here is interested in.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:31:11 pm by Irishman »

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 06:00:02 pm »
Thanks Ronan , Its nice to think of Chnlove.info as a ever expanding library of information and experience for all those seeking to find love in the East .. Wherever they seek it , however they find it , here is a sanctury of discussion and advice given with good will and spirit.

I hope the ladies also have access to their own forums like this ..
Dreams can come true

Offline Agarn

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 03:51:51 am »
Hi,  you can also check out CLL chinese love links, the same as asian euro ,but you dont get bombarded with messages from 20 year old philippinas.  Its cheap to use compared to chnlove, straight to instant messaging with or without translation.  Ive seen some of the ladies from there at chnlove.

Offline Frans B

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 04:29:19 am »
Quote from: 'Ronan' pid='4931' dateline='1244215910'

Frans i read your post on chnlove about Thai ladies, i must admit its tallies with what I've read elsewhere, its not a place I'd look for long lasting love.
Am a bit surprised to see you recommending a Thai dating site, or do I have the wrong guy here?

Hi Ronan,
Yes you have the right guy, and what you did read I’m with you.
But, Thailand is not like China. The majority of foreigners (farang) land at BKK International and the ones passing through emigration 85% are men. At the Southern entrance from Malaysia it is practically 98% men the 2% are female merchants trading back-and-forth Thailand-Malaysia-Thailand. The guys are not looking for marriage all they have on their brain as Freud said: SEX and they came to the right place with ±70,000 in the flesh trade many of them working in the entertainment venues where these tourist make contact with them. Don’t use me as an example living in Thailand and after all these years still not married. I receive a good number of contacts i.e. past week there are 20 of them on my computer inbox. Where the kink comes is when they see with their own eyes where I live, what I have and everything in my name plus having operated large organizations in Thailand and I’m a lawyer understanding Thai law their interest in me fast disappears. Thai females are no different than Chinese females; they want to be in control, with me they correctly figure they would not be in control. Also like Chinese females they think when they marry they own everything the guy has, that is not how the law works. Everything the male and female own before the day of marriage belongs to each individually, after the day of marriage everything they acquire will be owned jointly. For mid-twenty olds that is no biggy, the same as for mid-life and past who have pissed everything they ever had up against the wall, because neither will have acquired much of value at the young age. But, when a person passes mid-life that person should have acquired some valuable possessions – home(s), car, investments, bank account(s) etc.
For you guys bend on a Chinese female, Thais are Chinese, the same as Fujians, Sichuans, Liaonings and all the others, and there live more Thais north of the border in China than there live in Thailand. Thailand shows 76 million inhabitants and that is all the records say. Now break it down and you get a different picture. Thais I would say number about 30 million and predominantly live in the center of Thailand. In the east of Thailand (Isan) live about another 30 million north part are of Lao stock and the south Cambodian. Then there are another 15 million living in the south, they are Malay.
Looking for a lady in BKK is the same as looking for a lady in Shanghai or Beijing. This is where TLL comes in because it has ladies from all over Thailand. As Thai men say, “never marry a teacher or a nurse” and that is exactly what the foreigner should be looking for. Reason Thai men and also Chinese men do not like these two professions is because they are educated females putting them at a minimum on par and often above the man’s education. I receive many letters from teachers and nurses, using astrological personality compatibility, in my case Taurus compatible with Capricorn – Virgo. That leaves 70% out. At the moment I’m in contact with a teacher, Master degree, Thai Stock. BUT, if she lived any further away from me she would be living in Lao. About a 20-hour drive from me, I live 120-km south of Bangkok, and no airline flight even there is an airport from the days of the USARMY but no airline interesting to fly there of low traffic density.
How does a Thai stock females to get that far North East in Isan land? When people opt for university medical Dr. or teacher education they are compelled to serve 10-year in those out of the way places. Well, when a person had lived and worked 10-year in a place that person pretty well has established itself so then just continue on, unless wanting to start all over again. This is like the teacher I’m in contact with, she is coming up on retirement so the easiest way is to find a foreigner to marry and move into an already established place.
Yes Thailand is know as the whorehouse capital of the world, but the percentage of Thai stock females in it are a minority, most of them are from Isan.
I think this Forum is interesting and educational.
Hang in there you guys and take a look at TLL it cost nothing. You may even land up like me sixty year later still not married.
DrFransBRoosPHD
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 04:36:06 am by Frans B »
“But writing itself, writing the truth is a privilege and joy.
It is worth any inconvenience, any hardship.” -Andre Vltchek

Offline Jay W

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 03:08:28 am »
Mark/Frans:

Both of you are speaking of Cupid Media sites.  They have numerous site variations and work on a subscription system rather than a credit system like Chnlove. The company is based out of Australia.  After being "swindled" by Chnlove, I am considering going the subscription route.  A friend of mine did find his wife through Cupid.  He married a Japanese lady.

I was wondering if anyone else on here had good/bad experiences with Cupid and would like to share?

Offline David

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 06:48:27 pm »
Well Mark, even though you found you lady through another site, you are still going through the same process as the rest of us to marry her and start a life together.  So in my opinion there is no issue at all... you are in the brotherhood!:heart:

Big Dave
Quote from: 'UK Mark' pid='4943' dateline='1244226478'

For the guys still looking for a Chinese wife or for that matter Thai , or any other nationality , you might care to look at asianeuro.com , its a bit different than Chnlove as many of the ladies do not state their aim at marraige , some say friends , romance or even penpal .. the search engine allows you to pick a nationality if you wish , another difference to chnlove is that you pay a monthly fee to be a member , all comunication is free and direct  and there is a translation tbot from what i can remember ..

Its another avenue to explore for those wishing to find a lady .. of course chnlove seems best suited for the ladies without computer or any foreign language skills and i believe it is free to the ladies if they are a 'standard member' . two standard members cant communicate as one has to be a 'premium' member , premium membership has a cost but is a lot less than maybe you would expect. Of course most women are 'standard members' but as a standard member they can still write to a premium member first.

As with my experience with Chnlove , you get a lot of emails/emfs heheh i seemed popular with the ladies from the philipines

I was a member of both sites and found both to have their merits .

I actually found my lady through asianeuro , i was chatting to ladies from both sites for a short while, after i decided i wanted to concentrate on just the one (which i did quickly) , i found the forums on chlove.com a very good place to learn a lot , that lead me here to which i am thankful for,

Most of you guys here found your lady through Chnlove , so i hope you are ok with me here as although i tryed Chnlove and found it good i actually found my lady elesewhere ..
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:49:15 pm by David »

Vince G

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 11:33:40 am »
Reading Dan's post I thought they were having another site for Thailand? But it seems they are putting the Thai girls in with the Chinese girls photos. So looking for a Chinese girl at Chnlove you need to read where they are? Maybe they feel this is a better way to fill the Thai site until there is enough so they don't seem like they only have a few? How many would go to a Thai site that has just a few there to meet?  I hope as they gain more Thai's they transfer them off of Chnlove's / Chinese site.

Offline maxx

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 07:56:55 pm »
Vince I think your right.I seen a web site a couple of years ago.WHere it looked like a guy was trying to start.His own marrage agency in Thailand.He had 8 to 10 girls.They had the generic pictures.There profiles.And the mans picture.

So the first thing I'm thinking is that the guy.Is the girls Pimp.He probably wasn't but I didn't know.So it made it kind of sleazy for me.So I never wrote any of the women.Or went back to the web page

So i'm thinking yes they are waiting to get enough girls together.To branch off in there own seperate page.

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 08:20:06 am »
I think this is funny? Talk about woman can't make up there mind? This new profile from a Thai girl. They should have helped her write or make sense in her profile.  
T818038
Sawaddee, let me introduce myself first, my name is Radchada, you can call me Nok. I am an ordinary woman. I am not smoking or drinking alcohol. I love to be with nature such as tree and flowers. I love cooking. Nowadays, I work in Export Company, at Suvarnbhumi Airport. I have tan skin. I have divorced with my ex-husband, and I have a 7 years old daughter. I am the first daughter, I have brother and sister. I stay with my mother, while my father is dead. I love to work with the documents, or work in hospital, or have my own business about Thai restaurant or Thai dessert.

I pray with the stars that I would like to meet someone who is kind, and love children. He should love nature as me. On occasional, he can drink, but not smoking or just smoke on an occasional. I ask cupid for sending someone who has only one love for me.
I will be happy when I meet you, my half-life, who I wait for a long time.

Beside the rest that made me laugh this is as funny " I wait for a long time." Just divorced so how "Long" has she waited? a month?

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 10:08:06 am »
She also happens to be a vampire I see, one to stay clear of i think.