Author Topic: Chinese Friends  (Read 1623 times)

Rich

Chinese Friends
« on: June 05, 2009, 03:14:50 pm »
I have friends in China and here in the US.  When I find some one that is serious about me and I am about them they are willing to talk to the lady or to check them out.  These individuals have the means to do so before anyone asks if that is possible.  ( They have offered my parents and I a fully paid for one month trip to China with a private car, driver, top of the line Hotels, etc.. ) Should I bring this up to the lady I am presently writing to or not?  A friend's family lives in the same city as she is in and is willing to go and meet her to see if she a "good lady and family".  Any suggestions?

Offline UK Mark

RE: Chinese Friends
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:08:22 pm »
Rich .. A word of warning , would not asking her to meet you friends in China possibly be insulting her as she would feel you don't fully trust her and so she would in some way feel insulted..

If you take this course i would advise caution in your wording

I was once checked out by a family (status reasons) .. its not nice ..   be careful , i've still a lot to learn about the thought patterns of ANY women let alone a Chinese one , but if she feels untrusted it could cause problems

All the best for you and your search for that special lady :icon_biggrin:

UKM
Dreams can come true

Offline Ed W

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 11:19:56 pm »
showing lack of trust is bad. you're establishing a bond now and this wouldnt be a good idea. IMHO.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline China Shark

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 10:58:06 pm »
The guys are right. You aren't in Kansas anymore so you must act accordingly so as to not make her lose face. That sounds all well and good but it does show that you don't trust her as of yet. It sounds to me like you live a priviledged life therefore you are concerned with caste as well as the type of person she is. Many of these girls are peasants so you might keep this in mind prior to starting a relationship here. Class differences are much greater than the culturual ones as I have experienced this firsthand here. If there is any type of trepidations on your part because of this I would seek a bride elsewhere. I personally don't subscribe to placing people into classes and treating them differently because they lacked the advantages that I've been fortunate to have. If you can open your heart to the woman and trust her I think you could make it work. Different culture therefore different way of doing things. If you really want this thing you need to show a certain level of trust to make it work.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 11:57:57 pm »
Leave it up to Michael , to step in and put it as clear as possible and right to the point .
That's our inside Man for the Brotherhood !:fi_lone_ranger: