General Discussion and Useful Links > Useful Links And Articles

Changes

<< < (2/5) > >>

RobertBfrom aust:
A job well done Ronan , , congratulations on keeping Sunny prenantly [ new word ] happy , yes you will be busy , regards Sujuan and Robert .

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Willy The Londoner on November 27, 2013, 08:02:57 pm ---Never be surprised at what a pint of Guinness can achieve. ;D

Willy

--- End quote ---
Or according to the old adverts What Toucan do!  ;D

Willy

ChinaBound:
                As one who was present at your wedding in Guangzhou, I must say I am very pleased and happy for the two of you. Congrats on the new child on the way and best wishes for continued success and good health.

Im back in Guangzhou and if you ever get back I would love to buy you both dinner and share stories.

Ted

maxx:
Best wishes.Good luck.

Martin:
Just to keep you all in the loop, the site is soon going to be moved. As well as moving, there will also be a new look and design. For the older members, it will be similar to the first forum we had. There may be a disruption of the site during the move. Please make sure you have your browser pointed in the right direction, so that when the move is complete, you will be able to access everything. Thanks for your patience....and if you aren't patient....blame Maxx.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version