Author Topic: Chnlove Apologist?  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Philip

Chnlove Apologist?
« on: December 11, 2013, 06:20:45 am »
There's a guy who posts on the Facebook Chnlove group page who regularly posts glowing uncritical testimonials to Chnlove. I can't work out if he is merely naive or if he isn't some kind of Chnlove PR person, but his latest post certainly wins the prize for the most sycophantic. Most concerning is that others might actually take him seriously.
Here is what he posted:
"All this hogwash about chnlove is fake. Its not. People whom think it is. You need to have a fact check. I know it is by credits. But it helps you to find that wonderful woman. And the photo shoots are studio photos. Usually women will give you some natural pictures of her. Like for instance. Women sent me a lot of natural photos. The reason the women do these studio pictures of them posing and strutting. Is the studio photographer tells these women what to pose like. I seen it for a fact. About these money for credits. "Where does it go?" Well it is a personal question to ask. How would you like it if a stranger came up to you and asked. "Sir. Where does your pay money go to?" Nor. "How much do you get paid a week?" All of that is personal. So that is why chnlove.com will not review to you where their money goes to when you pay for the credits. That is why you cannot ask any questions like that to them. The answer of that is very personal. "
What do you guys think?                       

Offline IrishGuy65

Re: Chnlove Apologist?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:36:44 am »
He doesn't work for Chnlove... I think they would be smart enough to get someone who can use proper English...

Also, you have to remember... SOME people really do find their lady here.  With all the drawbacks and bad things that happen, it isn't 100% bad.  Some will find their significant other there.  Also, some people are extremely naive in the beginning... maybe he is a first timer and doesn't know better... yet.

To be honest, I wouldn't worry about it so much.  For every one post like this, there are dozens with the opposite viewpoint.  I doubt someone will read this, and ignore the rest.
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 11:22:07 am »
I know who you are talking about since when he first posted on the facebook site I was very skeptical of him, so I followed for a while his  daily facebook postings. He is very naive and gullible and not fully functioning. My concern is that he is writing to a girl with a foolish expectation and is not ready for all that it would take if he ever travelled to China. I say this because his many daily postings was of very trivial questions that anyone should be able to research themselves, so it looks more like an outlet for him to make friends. The quote' "God protects........" is needed when wit is lacking in the very naive.

I once bluntly replied to him.... "just goggle map!" when after reading too many trivial questions, he had questioned if anyone knew if an earthquake that had struck China, was near to the city of the girl he was writing to. Of course, I could understand worry, but waiting on facebook for a reply when a quick search should provide immediate relief is why a replied as I did. His question had the two areas in question and I had goggled it myself realising the two areas were very far apart. I was blunt, because I believe any serious wish to establish a long distance relationship requires serious commitment and self reliance.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 11:38:03 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 03:00:40 pm »
Rhonald well put.I have also ben following this guy.Since he started posting on the other site.And I think you have this guy nailed.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 04:12:39 pm »
Rhonald well put.I have also ben following this guy.Since he started posting on the other site.And I think you have this guy nailed.

I have followed this guy also. Many times I have wanted tell him that he needs to take someone with a little more street smarts than what he has! He is the perfect target for any crooked agency or street criminal. I hate to say it but, I really think this guy needs a chaperone when and if he visits China. I was really alarmed when he said he was supposed to keep his trip to China secret!!!!!!!!!! All kinds of red-flags and alarms went off in my head! I personally think he is headed for a good fleecing when he gets there myself, and he will be very lucky if his money is the only thing he loses there!

Offline fivetrout

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:49:47 pm »

Let's get him on HERE! We need a little more fun around here! ;D

Vince G

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 09:57:43 pm »
I've read his posts there when he first joined. A "friend" had him join the page. I see he learned how to use spell check? but not about business practices are not "personal". Not getting involved is the best policy.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 02:02:52 am »
I have to admit that it was Chnlove that brought me here in the first place.

If I had not come across their website or this forum I may have never taken that plane ride to here.

I must admit that I had spent around 175 dollars on emfs before I found my way around the system. But that was less than two spins of the roulette wheel at the Mirage in Las Vegas.  Plus I probably had more fun with the emfs.

I will have to pop over to that site and see if I can find out who you are all talking about.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 04:51:09 am »
Ha , he is also on FB , I am so , so thrilled to read his dribbling's almost every day , not .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline JustJim

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 10:40:00 pm »
Is it just me?  Or does anyone else think that he writes an awful lot like Maxx? ??? ???

Maybe he is a Maxx wanna be.  Maybe he went to the Maxx school of writing... ;D

All kidding aside...   I found my gal though China Love and the agency she used wants me to write a glowing letter of appreciation to the China Love site.  But I am torn because in fact the only good thing about them is that they got out of the way and they let Mei and I communicate on our own.  My first experience was exchanging EMF's with a gal who had so many excuses why she could not send me natural photos and could not communicate on QQ.

You guys led me to realize that she was probably just a mirage and when I responded to Mei's Admiration letter I was quick to point out that I wanted to jump to QQ right away, and I wanted natural photos.  Why the agency allowed us to do this immediately I have no idea, but they did.

So what would I write about the agency to China Love? 

"Dear China Love...I want to recommend "Such and Such Agency" because other than the fake photos and the fake admiration letter that they sent me they had absolutely NOTHING to do with the relationship that Mei and I developed between us....  sincerely, Jim"

No wonder I keep putting off writing it...

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 10:46:25 pm »
When I first came here I asked the agency translator why we were able to communicate without going through emf's. Her answer was that the success fee payable by the lady was hundreds of times higher than the most prolific of writing fees they were likely to receive from emf's.

But it was not long after my arrival that I realised that I did not need the agency any more.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 12:56:07 pm »
Jim,
You are not obliged to do anything for them. They got paid already.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE