Author Topic: raunchy admirer letters on chnlove  (Read 6270 times)

Offline mickw

raunchy admirer letters on chnlove
« on: December 19, 2013, 07:36:08 pm »
Hi  guys
Occasionally I take a peek  on chnlove ,to read the forums and see how new members are coping with the new style and business rip off that appears to have taken over chnlove .I am one of the ones who found my better half on the original chnlove.
I do get the occasional admirer letter ,particularly around the time I go on the forums there seems to be more letters than normal ,and most of the pics are of the supposed ladies in micro mini skirts and dresses ,showing  lots of thighs and vast cleavages ,I got a particularly raunchy one the other day from one with the shortest skirt ,and very ample cleavage ,i thought her letter would amuse some of the members here ,and show how much more raunchy the admirer letters are getting .

Hi Mike
Tell you a good news first. I will go to UK to attend my best friend’s wedding on March. 1st of 2014. Do you think if it is possible for us to meet at that time? I know you may think I am crazy to ask you to meet me for the first time. As you know, meeting is the most important thing for us. It is very necessary for us to get to know more about each other at first, right?

I work for government. It pays me very well and provides lots of holidays. I live a very decent life here. I have been learning English for a long time. I can speak simle English now. I don’t think language is a big problem for us.

I don’t believe there is anyone who is perfect in the world. To me, I think life partner is just like a pair of shoes. What I care is NOT how expensive it, but how comfortable when I wear it. No matter how steep the road ahead, I can walk with you till the end of my life. Am I your perfect shoes?

I know you may be cheated by my appearance. Do you think I am shy? Many people will think I am a conservative chinese woman for the first sight, but I am NOT. Haha...I am very wild and naughty in or out of bed. I am a yoga player. I would like to explode different kinds of amazing positions. I would like you to eat my pussy when I open my legs fully wide. And sucking and licking your balls are my favorite. Do you like it? Are you getting hard now? What’s your favorite? Just wait for me. You will taste how sweet candy is. (Wink)

I would like to have love making with you very well. Have you ever tried in the changing room of the shopping mall? I think it is very naughty. I want you to come in and lean me to the wall and suck and lick me. And I will wear short skirt without panty when we dine out. Your hands can come through the table to enjoy every details. And do you like naked swimming in the ocean? We can enjoy each other’s body fully.Haha...I think it mus be amazing to have sex in the ocean. Wow...There are lots of amazing places for us to try it. How do you think?

OMG, I feel so horny for you now. I have to stop now, otherwise the juice will come out. I am very serious about you. Could you please check if you can meet me in your country?

Waiting for your letter is my biggest thing now. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,
Candy

I know Chinese ladies are ,or can be hot  but never like this to be viewed by the public ,and the grammar is too accurate  to have been written by the lady ,how gullible do these translators think we are ??
Cheers
Mike

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: raunchy admirer letters on chnlove
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 09:04:12 pm »
Ok point taken Mike.

I willa tri to maker mi letturs sounda maure CONvinve ing wen i send sum maur out. ;D ;D ;D

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 09:46:21 pm »
No wonder you get those type of letters Mick. If I had a profile photo like this I would expect letters of that nature!!! haha

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 10:26:59 pm »
"...I got a particularly raunchy one the other day from one with the shortest skirt ,and very ample cleavage..."

no pic?  :o you're teasing us...

Offline maxx

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 11:13:20 pm »
I'm with John on this.We need to see pictures.

Offline fivetrout

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 10:04:39 am »
Well, if the photos seduce you...the words will sober you up.

Offline mickw

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 02:41:37 pm »
ok guys ,for those that wanted the pics ................

Offline mickw

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 02:46:36 pm »
and a couple more

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2013, 03:13:09 pm »
Excuse the pun...the photos are 'tastefully' presentable.
She is a beautiful woman in her pretty dress. What legs!
I guess I am still a romantic in my heart.

My definition of obscene is akin to a fatass in a potato sack; definately,
not applicable whatsoever here.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:19:15 pm by JohnB »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 06:48:43 pm »
MMMM.......

"Works for the Chinese Government, paid lotsa money, gets lotsa holidays !!!'.....not the Chinese Government I know about !!!

ps..She would have great difficulty falling flat on her face I think.......... ;D ;D ;D

Offline mickw

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 07:20:11 pm »

Intial words

"Tell you a good news first. I will go to UK to attend my best friend’s wedding on March. 1st of 2014"

Not with the struggle,heartache and hassle my wife and I had with the UK border agency's  visa application  you wont !!!

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 06:54:27 am »
  Just trash. Probably hooks a few to spend money writing back.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 10:04:30 pm »
MMMM.......

ps..She would have great difficulty falling flat on her face I think.......... ;D ;D ;D
When I had shops on Hastings Pier one of these was a' Joke Shop' and we sold amongst many other things an Inflatable bra!   I do not recognise the face but the shape looks familiar!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 05:52:45 pm »
I once ran into a  lady like that in the supermarket. It was obvious what she wanted and came right out and said she would do anything for 50 yuan.

Well I brought her home and Fiona was delighted. We got the house cleaned and the laundry done and after I paid her the 50 RMB she carried the trash down  on her way out.  ;D 8)
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

• Board Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 10:08:40 pm »
I once ran into a  lady like that in the supermarket. It was obvious what she wanted and came right out and said she would do anything for 50 yuan.

Well I brought her home and Fiona was delighted. We got the house cleaned and the laundry done and after I paid her the 50 RMB she carried the trash down  on her way out.  ;D 8)

She saw you coming then!  :D  A factory worker gets less than that for a 12 hour day here in Zhongshan.   Mind you they do have higher overheads in Gaungzhou. ;D

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner