Author Topic: Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence Form I-751  (Read 2565 times)

Offline JamesM.Roberts

Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence Form I-751
« on: March 03, 2014, 03:24:54 am »
Wow sorry everyone,for my absence,  but the last (almost) two years have flown by. We have experienced our ups and downs like any married couple, but it is nice having someone who has your back. My dream has come true.
Speaking of people who have each others backs. I need to ask if anyone knows if I include my proof of relationship (joint tax returns -2 affidavits ect ect) when I send in the I-751 form or will this be done at the biometrics meeting?
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence Form I-751
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 08:04:26 am »
Here is a list of the types of evidence that is needed to prove a bonafide marriage/relationship.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:42:43 am »
The biometrics appointment is just for fingerprints and photographs. You will receive an appointment letter approximately 1.5 months after you submit your  751. The letter of receipt you receive for the initial filing will extend the validity of the greencard for 12 months so make certain you hold onto your NOA1 letter in case the greencard expires before approval of the 10 year card.

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 01:45:58 am »
Thank you Robertt and Mike - I knew the members here would have the answers and are always so kind to help-It really is a amazing group here.....now if I could get one or two members here, to come over and help Ping learn how to drive, it would be super! Best of Luck to you Mike and Thank you !!
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 07:12:36 am »
Thank you Robertt and Mike - I knew the members here would have the answers and are always so kind to help-It really is a amazing group here.....now if I could get one or two members here, to come over and help Ping learn how to drive, it would be super! Best of Luck to you Mike and Thank you !!

Here James, you might need a couple of these also. Don't help her much with driving but does wonders for the instructor! ;D

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 10:26:14 am »
I took Fiona for a drivers exam 2 weeks ago and she failed (5 different ways). So She had another appointment for this morning which I canceled. No sense in taking it again when I know she is going to fail.

She seems confident enough but when she is behind the will she forgets everything. And for me to teach her is  like a a day at the amusement park riding all the scary rides. I could use a couple of those Valiums.
There is a school in Denver that will teach her for $300. I am about ready to pay it just to get it over with.

Good luck. I hope she is a better learner than my wife.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 10:48:14 am »
Many will find out that anything can be purchased in China, even drivers license. So many here will be tasked with correcting issues created by corruption and greed.

Offline IrishGuy65

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 11:16:54 am »
I took Fiona for a drivers exam 2 weeks ago and she failed (5 different ways). So She had another appointment for this morning which I canceled. No sense in taking it again when I know she is going to fail.

She seems confident enough but when she is behind the will she forgets everything. And for me to teach her is  like a a day at the amusement park riding all the scary rides. I could use a couple of those Valiums.
There is a school in Denver that will teach her for $300. I am about ready to pay it just to get it over with.

Good luck. I hope she is a better learner than my wife.

I don't look forward to this.  Teaching TWO Chinese women, Lisa and Amy, how to drive.  I wanted to get her a new car, similar to what she is driving in China... but I thought it is probably best to get her a cheap used car, so while my insurance rates are going through the roof, I don't have any additional automobile costs  ;D
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 05:05:17 pm »
Ha ha. I remember. That kind of driving will not suffice in the USA. You had better get a Big old Buick with rail road irons welded to the sides and truck tires mounted in the front and rear.

BTW. Fiona had a drivers license in China. For the life of me I don't know how she got it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 05:07:32 pm by Pineau »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 07:32:05 pm »

BTW. Fiona had a drivers license in China. For the life of me I don't know how she got it.
Same here with my wife. There is definately a time on even the shortest drives that I wished that they had not given her one!  :'( :'( :'(

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,