Author Topic: Crazy things she does and says.  (Read 793 times)

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
Crazy things she does and says.
« on: March 07, 2014, 02:00:44 pm »
Fiona is always wanting to please. Although she does not know much about life here she watches me and uses me for an example.

Like when the puppy peed in the floor and I cleaned it up with a product in a spray bottle made specifically for that.  So when it came her turn she did exactly like I did but used Clorox bathroom cleaner with bleach ! Well that part of the beige carpet is now a pale pink.

She also watches what I eat and tries to learn the foods that I like so she can surprise me with a  dish that I love. Well she knows that I love pizza, peanut butter, bananas on my cornflakes,  potatoes, pepperoni, cheese, scrambled eggs.....etc.

A couple of weeks ago I got scrambled  potatoes for dinner.

But this is the best so far.
Today for lunch I got a pizza! A Cheese, pepperoni,sausage, and BANANA pizza. Have you ever had bananas on your pizza? Its horrible.  I picked at it a little, and while she was downstairs I cut it up and slid it into the toilet. I told her I ate the whole thing. yum!

Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Scottish_Robbie

Re: Crazy things she does and says.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:20:06 pm »
LOL..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D NICE :-X
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 03:40:29 pm »
And then she will make it again for you since you liked it so much. ::)

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 04:08:57 pm »
What... wasn't it just like "Fried" bananas? Tell Fiona to add Strawberries next time, maybe even a little whip cream.  :P

Offline 2hip

• Red Wabbit
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 04:08:24 am »
That is very funny.  I was married to a Russian woman.  She called me into eat lunch.  I sat down and there was a piece of crusty french roll with three sardines and a tomato lying between the fish and the bread.  I just looked at her and she looked at me.  I smiled and ate it.  Funny enough, it being my first time to ever eat a sardine with the head on, it tasted quite good. 

Bananas on the pizza...as Clint E. would say, " A mans got to know his limitations."  Bananas...she go too far...smile