Author Topic: what chinese girls should never ask western men  (Read 2704 times)

Offline boston

what chinese girls should never ask western men
« on: March 28, 2014, 02:29:19 pm »
HI GUYS; I AM MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL BEIJING LADY  FOR 5 YEARS AND OUR LOVE CONTINUES TO GROW.
IF THERE ARE ANY SERIOUS GIRLS LOOKING TO ENTER A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH A WESTERN MAN HERE IS SOME ADVICE:
#1 WESTERN MEN ( SERIOUS ONES) MARRY FOR LOVE: NOT BENEFIT THIS YOU NEED  TO UNDERSTAND TOTALLY
#2 ON THE FIRST FEW DATES IF YOUR FIRST QUESTIONS ARE    DO YOU OWN A HOME, OR HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU MAKE  OR TRY TO SIZE HIM UP BY THE CLOTHES HE WEARS ( IE DESIGNER)
YOUR CHANCE OF FINDING A MAN WHO WILL STAY WITH YOU ARE  ALMOST 0% UNLESS YOUR JUST INTERESTED IN A PHYSICLA RELATIONSHIP.
 90%  WESTERN MEN DONT DRESS TO IMPRESS ANYONE   THEY DRESS TO THEIR OWN COMFORT AND TASTES, WE REALLY DONT GIVE A SWEET SHI_ WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINGS OF US PERIOD. WE DRESSA FOR OUR SATISFACTION.   NOW I DONT MEAN COME TO A DATE DRESSED LIKE A BUMB WITH DIRTY OR TORN CLOTHES OR HORRIBLE SHOES, BUT DONT JUDGE US BY OUR CHOICE OF CLOTHES.
WE KNOW YOU WANT TO MARRY A MAN WHO WILL SUPPORT YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU BUT MOST DONT OWN A HOME OR Have  a 100k job.
but look for a woman to love and be loved and work together to make a life for each other.

next post i will detail what it is like in the marriage and things that need to be addressed .  dating is not even on the same planet as with a chinese guy. trust me you have a lot to learn
good luck

Offline JustJim

Re: what chinese girls should never ask western men
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 07:03:41 pm »
Hey Boston...

We can hear you...   You don't have to yell... :D

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 10:10:55 pm »
Well then Mr Boston I am sure that we will all be enlightened by your vast experience on the subject of Chinese Women.

Most on here have been through the the initial stages that you WARN us of!  Many have been married successfully for longer than either you or I.

A few have fell apart over the years but I noticed that many more are being successful in their relationships and in getting their ladies to their home towns with the assistance from within this forum.

If you have not noticed yet we do have our own expert on here, Robertt, who has been personally responsible for ensuring things go smoothly for people.

The things that you have stated here are already within these pages so maybe you will not get much response from others at this time other than to ask you to please stop shouting at us!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 10:10:06 am »
 Muzzle it... If you would look before you speak you would find every aspect of Chinese western relationships, problems and pit falls are all well documented here in the 39,000 post in 1,800 topics. But if you have a personal, interesting, unique experience then by all means please share it with us.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 02:38:57 pm »
   I guess he just wanted to vent or advise???????????  But as I read it again the writing and how it is said reminds me of a former member. No I don't mean CSHARK. I don't know just read it again and the old time members might come up with the same idea.

He did reappear on the other forum recently.

Just a thought.

Offline Philip

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 02:20:35 am »
Well, maybe your idea that BOSTON reminds you of a former member is MORE THAN A FEELING!
Come on Ron, you should be here writing these posts! ;D

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 03:54:32 am »
But do we have to guess?

I just read the name at the bottom of the postings on that other forum!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 07:43:28 am »
Well, maybe your idea that BOSTON reminds you of a former member is MORE THAN A FEELING!
[/quot

Like I said. The posts made by this individual just reminded me of someone!!
  Who is Ron??

Offline Philip

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 07:53:50 am »
Ron is Rhonald, a long-term member, moderator and pun-meister.
More than a Feeling is a classic AOR rock song from the 70s by the group Boston.
I have no idea who the SHOUTING man is, as I don't visit the other site anymore.

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 08:13:47 am »
  Sorry I get it now. Should have picked up on the  Boston/Song connection

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 10:35:24 am »
Hey Boston...

We can hear you...   You don't have to yell... :D

Well, when I saw his 5 rapid  posts in such a short time frame, I felt like responding to Just Jim's comment with ... what a Capitol idea! I also though it ironic that his user name was all lower case. I actually looked on his profile expecting some link to some selling of product. But I decide, with 5 quick posts and never, so far, being back on this site - unless as a guest to see the torrent of comments,  I figured he was just trying to be a proverbial tempest in a tea pot. Hum... Boston - Tea what kind of party is he planning on brewing?

So my original idea was just to ignore to see if a return would be made. But with Philips nudging, I felt inclined to contribute my own steep comments.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:42:21 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Happy

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 11:19:07 pm »
Hello,

I'm probably the old member that Willy and Ted are referring to. Yes, I've posted recently on the other site but I wouldn't post anything like this...LOL! Like the upper case? My wife and I had a chance to meet up with CS Mike last week and enjoyed our time chatting with him. Yes Willy I was that old member that hooked you up with VPN here in China and also recommended you bring candy and cigarettes when applying for your redbook here in Changsha. My wife and I haven't reached the five year mark yet and she isn't from Beijing! I have a couple hours of free time and decided to look at this forum...it's been awhile! I have nothing to prove here and I would not waste my time insulting people with shouts. Back in the day, I was banned from this forum with blunt honesty...some didn't like this! Sorry, the "More than a feeling" assumption is wrong...LOL! I wish you all Happiness!  :)
Jim

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 02:19:37 am »
   Actually its good to see that your still around Jim. No actually you weren't the
  person I was referring to at all. The person I was talking about is someone different. I didn't even see were you were on there as I sometimes look briefly
at what was posted new and read those topics.

The person was on there about a month to 2 months ago if I remember correctly
  and was asking stupid questions.

Anyway good to see your back and if you get to Guangzhou message me.

Ted