All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

Some little-known Information

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pineau:
I guess I can tolerate it.

free body washes. (Hey be careful!)
foot and body massage. (Ouch!)
Trash at the curb every Monday morning before I even get out of bed. (Hey was my job!)
My favorite bluejeans with holes in the knees mended after every wash. (So comfortable)
A tall mug of coffee and breakfast waiting at my computer every morning.
A big smile and sweet kiss to wish me good morning.
Toilet paper that magically replenishes itself.
Yes this house has really taken a turn since she arrived. There are other redeeming qualities that I wont mention here.

But this doesn't come free. Sometimes I have to take her to a farm so she can buy some "real" chickens. And sometimes I have to hang around women's clothing department while she looks at every bra and every pair of shoes in the whole store.

But I think I can manage to cope with being married to a Chinese woman.

Chinese cooking, 40 minute showers, Red Buddha trinkets everywhere, and slippers at the door.  Would you like some cheese with that whine?

All joking aside. I think the differences between our backgrounds, customs, culture and language, although at time can cause frustration, it also adds a level of energy and enjoyment you cant find any other way. It keeps you on your toes and constantly surprised.

RobertBfrom aust:
Gerry you are so cruel , next time start the motor mower for her , it makes grass cutting much easier , but uses more petrol ha ha , regards Sujuan and Robert .

IrishGuy65:
I love the lawn mowing pictures.  Sets a precedent for us when we have our home... Lisa can be the one to mow the lawn  ;D

Pineau:
I have no doubt Lisa would do it just to stay busy and stay fit. 
There are probably hundreds of little things that at are going to change in your life but most of them will make yo smile. The rest of them....well just smile anyway.

I think that David E was mostly sharing some smiles with us. Look at what you got, compare to what you have to put up with. I would pick Chinese any day.

See you in 8 more days! If you send me an address.

Pineau:
Robert, Are you suggesting the photos were staged. Absolutely not. The motor was running and the drive engaged. She started this chore while I was having my morning shower.

But sometimes she goes too fast in the tall grass and kills it then spends a half hour trying to restart it before coming to get me.  I just pull it back a few feet, out of the tall grass and give one pull...then she is off again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version