Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 2596 times)

Offline mpo

WARNING
« on: June 09, 2009, 06:40:13 am »

WARNING: All posts are subject to edit and deletion at the sole discretion of the mods
         If your post is modified or deleted you will not be notified in any way.
         Do not expect any post to remain untouched if the Mod is not in agreement with it.
         Complaints will not be tolerated
         You have been warned, this is the final warning.
         If you do not agree with this, please go post elsewhere.
         Thank you, and have a great day!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:06:09 pm by mpo »

Offline Danny

RE: China ARGHHH!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:07:37 am »
That was a really funny story. What a sad sack *laughs*

You couldn't pay for a holiday like that. What a blast. He will be telling his buddies about his visit to China for the next fifty years *laughs*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 07:07:59 am by Danny »

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:37:08 am »
The two girls that get him into buying drinks? Why didn't he bargain the amount?

Nothing new. That's been going on for many years "everywhere".

Even when dating from personal ads their were some that would meet men and ask to meet for dinner. The guy not wanting to appear cheap agrees. She orders the expensive stuff. Eats, drinks and says goodnight. Takes a few days to understand she must do this every night and gets guys to pay for her dinners. Happen ONCE to me after that it was "coffee only" or "drinks" and I said the place.

In NYC this guy wouldn't survive walking down any street. Mike prob knows this? You learn how to walk and reply an infamous "F***Off".

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 07:41:08 am »
Maybe he is a Thailand travel agent in disguise , all my time in Changsha only approached once and when I showed the card to my lady , she suggested that it maybe would not be a good place to visit , was I not happy with her , well I was just sitting in the street having a smoke while she was in the beauty parlour and the card was in Chinese . Guess my part of China was pretty tame haha .
 The other side of the coin was he did not mention anything about agencies , and proved once again contacts are vital as we were able to turn Alex's bad luck around in 12 hours , and now he has 200 to choose from , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 08:06:46 am »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='5220' dateline='1244548437'
and stop looking up at all the tall pretty buildings!

I have given some thoughts as to how it will be taking my lady there (to NYC) and showing her everything. Pointing up at a building and knowing I just became a target? and their reaction when they find I'm not really a tourist. lol

Offline Ed W

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 10:07:11 am »
obviously this guy didnt do his homework. That wine scam is well documented. Even our state department has a warning about it.

Changchun hasn't been -20 since january and although it's cold as hell in winter, it's not an expensive industrial city. There's tons of cheap shopping to do, food is cheap and can easily find an affordable hotel. His post was June7 so I wonder why he's just now getting around to writing about it?

Seems to me like he wasn't very serious about the whole thing.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 12:17:46 pm »
The cops in Beijing did more for him than they would have done here in the States.  Here they would have taken a report then told him to get a lawyer.  It is a civil matter.  Are there no con's in Thailand? You would think he is up to date on all of that stuff living there.

Oh, wait they just hang you there and make it look like a suicide. lol
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.