Author Topic: Pakastani (asian) Men Sexually Exploit Children in Rotherham  (Read 859 times)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Pakastani (asian) Men Sexually Exploit Children in Rotherham
« on: August 27, 2014, 07:13:53 pm »
Looks like some of the Pakastani men-folk missed the multiculturalism classes. It also appears that the Telegraph has taken spin classes from the New York Times and it worked initially at first, because I thought this was a new story. After reading it though I discovered it was just a re-branded story. I really like the way the headline implies Asian instead of Pakastanian ( I know Pakastanians are Asian but the common person would automatically assume Asian to be Japanese, Thai, Chinese ) I am led to believe this headline was presented this way to hopefully prevent a possible public outrage because they were Pakastani and in light of the recent beheading by a militant raised in the UK. I think the same thing goes on over here by our American media groups in an effort to conceal just how corrupted our country has become and the actual numbers of illegals siphoning our social services coffers.
"
   By Martin Evans, and Gordon Rayner

9:04PM BST 26 Aug 2014
     When in 2010 five Asian men from Rotherham were jailed for grooming teenage girls for sex, it was regarded as a feather in the cap for South Yorkshire Police and the local social services which had doggedly pursued the prosecution.   Sentencing Adil Hussain, Razwan Razaq, Mohsin Khan, Umar Razaq, and Zafran Ramzan, the judge described them as “dangerous sexual predators” and said Rotherham would be a safer place for youngsters with them off the streets.   But Tuesday’s damning report into sexual exploitation in the South Yorkshire town revealed in stark and horrifying detail how their appalling crimes were merely the tip of the iceberg.   For at least 16-years gangs of mainly Asian men were able to target, groom and abuse girls as young as 11, with little to fear from the authorities.   In her 153 page report, Professor Alexis Jay, the former chief inspector of social work in Scotland, catalogued a series of appalling incidents in which children were gang raped, beaten, threated and then dismissed and ignored by those who ought to have been protecting them

Issues of ethnicity
 In Rotherham the "majority" of known perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, the report says, which led to police and council workers "tiptoeing" around the problem.
 In the council and the police there was a perception among staff that they should "downplay the ethnic dimensions of child sexual exploitation".
 Frontline staff became confused as to what they were supposed to say and do and what would be interpreted as "racist".
 Prof Jay adds: "From a political perspective, the approach of avoiding public discussion of the issues was ill judged."
 Other than two meetings in 2011, there was no direct engagement with the Pakistani community about the issue of child sexual exploitation, despite "strong concern" from community leaders that there should be.
 One of the local Pakistani women's groups described how Pakistani-heritage girls were targeted by taxi drivers and on occasion by older men lying in wait outside school gates at dinner times and after school.
 They also cited cases in Rotherham where Pakistani landlords had befriended Pakistani women and girls on their own for purposes of sex, then passed on their name to other men who had then contacted them for sex.
 The women and girls feared reporting such incidents to the Police because it would affect their future marriage prospects.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11057622/Rotherham-child-sexual-exploitation-Victims-raped-beaten-and-doused-in-petrol-if-they-threatened-to-tell.html
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 07:20:05 pm by Robertt S »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Pakastani (asian) Men Sexually Exploit Children in Rotherham
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:56:36 pm »
The return of this subject to the press in yesterday is the fact that the report by Professor Jay has just been published yesterday and it turns out that there were more than 1400 children were sexually abused in the 16 year period and this is just in one small town in the UK!

There is a lot more to come out of this.   The people who should have taken action were suffering from political correctness and afraid of being called racist if they went further into each case.  The people in the UK are well aware that the 'Asian' wording refers to Pakistani.  The Telegraph had returned to its usual political correctness but other papers and media said what it was.

Similar case has been reported in other towns where this group is predominant.  I think that the openness brought about by this report is going to bring about a lot more prosecutions in future.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,