Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Never Show for Immigration Hearings  (Read 928 times)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Illegal Aliens Never Show for Immigration Hearings
« on: September 26, 2014, 08:30:01 pm »
I am by no means a super intelligent person, but even I was not surprised in the least that these border hoppers failed to follow yet another one of our useless and non-enforced laws by not appearing for their hearings. I guess their plan is too flood the country with illegals and make it extremely difficult and dangerous to ever have any type of enforceable immigration laws.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Illegal Aliens Never Show for Immigration Hearings
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 10:52:43 pm »
The same thing happens in the UK. Illegal immigrants are detained then told that they must report to certain offices every so often.  A few do but the vast majority do not.

Why are people who illegally enter a country not detained as in detained.  I would still lock them up awaiting the outcome of any appeal they make. Firstly that way the various offices could spend more time in dealing with applications rather than searching for absconders and secondly a great number apply for political asylum and if that was me then I would and they should appreciate that being lock up for a while must be better than risking life and limb in the country they have 'escaped from'.

There is too much political correctness in this world to much appeasement.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline maxx

Re: Illegal Aliens Never Show for Immigration Hearings
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 05:17:01 pm »
Willy at  last count U.S immigration was holding like 15,000 kids. Who had walked across the southern border without a adult. I do agree with you ship them back where they came from. I would just put them out at the gate and have them walk back. They used to fly them. But it was getting way to expensive.

Robert the Asian's have ben doing it for years. They get on a boat. Get out to the middle of the pacific and dump there papers overboard. If they are caught when the land along the west coast. They are put in a holding pens up to 30 days. Without any paperwork immigration can't prove where there from. So they are kicked loose and told to report to immigration within a few days. They don't report to anyone they just disappear into the crowed.

I have a suggestion there is a bunch of island in the south pacific that are uninhabited. Nicamarue comes to mind. It doesn't have any fresh water. But The U k , Aussie land and the U.S and the Canadians could pitch in and build a water plant and a generating station. Then dump the ileagel  aliens there. And let them figure it out.