Expats in Asia > Housing and Food in Asia

Roast Duck you say?

<< < (2/2)

Robertt S:
This place in Doraville has whole roast ducks hanging in the windows also. It is located inside the food court. We usually make a couple of trips each year to replenish the wife's medicine cabinet and kitchen herbs.  http://www.atlantachinatown.com/

maxx:
99 market in Abq has them Year around. If there is a 99 market near you they will  have them hanging back there in the deli section

Arnold:
..as Maxx mentioned, 99 Ranch Market has them hanging around their Store... just like "I" hang around my LaoPo all day! :P
We have Turkey plus Qing's special Smoked (no Duck) Loin Backribs at my Uncle's house. 25 People are expected, quiet a scene for a Sit-down Dinner..haha!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Friends here!!!!

shaun:
Willy, we at the pigeon at a restaurant in Guangzhou.  I was eating what I thought was a very small chicken at least that was what I was told.  I happened to look at the menu again and to my surprise  :o a pigeon.  I lost my appetite.  I won't go into what happened that night just suffice it to say we've had pigeon on a regular basis since then.  ;D

Robert I've been to the market in Doraville.  It is quite impressive but I don't remember seeing duck with the head still attached but I'll check it out next time.

I've not seen anything here locally though I have to say that I haven't been to all of the Asian store yet.  They are mostly Korean but we do have 1 Chinese store.  No duck.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version