Author Topic: Sydney Siege  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Sydney Siege
« on: December 14, 2014, 09:49:11 pm »
What is unfolding in the centre of Sydney at the moment  must be a warning to all of us where ever we live.

The people being held hostage  will know just how brutal those committing the act are and my heart goes out to all those involved.

This is really a wake up call for all those countries standing by and watching what is happening in the Middle East. To many politicians afraid to lose their seats and therefore their privileged positions.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: Sydney Siege
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 10:29:41 pm »
I am sorry to see the Australians being terrorized. I read that SWAT is on the scene, hopefully they have a female sniper to take this loser out.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 05:31:55 pm »
We watch in horror as yet another segment of innocent society gets terrorised and brutalised by this pestilence.

These beasts are now in OUR backyard and from here it can only go downhill....the myth of isolation and distance is shattered...nobody, nowhere is safe from these bastards.

I dont know what the answer is...our Politicians and the Bleeding Heart Lefties seem willing to accept unspeakable atrocities, rather than taking a hard line.

I guess we will have to wait until the Global situation gets so bad that decent people everywhere will rise up and deal with this menace...

Hope that day never comes where such monumental tragedies are the only trigger for effective action...but I am sure it will come.

My (and all Aussies) heart goes out to the families of those 2 citizens who were slaughtered by this rat....and to all the others whos lives have been shattered by this pestilent and evil religion.

ps..they dont have this problem in China, their Government would never tolerate it for one moment....bravo !!!!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 08:11:55 am »
Your right David. 

Now we are hearing just what sort of person this bag of ---- was. He was  on bail for complicity in the murder of his wife and spent his days on benefit from the hard working Australian people and then paid them back by writing abusive letters to the families of soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan and then going on to be the cause of the death of two hardworking Sydney Citizens.

My blood was already boiling over this attack on innocent people and then today I wake up to hear that 132 children get butchered in Pakistan by another group of so called religious bigots who vented unspeakable atrocities on innocent school kids. The taliban are now promoting the pictures of the scum who did this as some sort of 'Heros'.

Willy

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:13:46 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 05:08:43 pm »
The real problem is that this animal had an enormous string of charges against him going back many years...including being an accessory to the murder of his wife (she was shot and then set on fire by his latest girlfriend)
Due to the fear of "racism" he was never convicted of anything, so in the eyes of the Law he is innocent...but how he got bail based on accessory to murder is beyond me. Any Aussie facing this charge would never get bail in a million years.

To add to this beaurocratic cringe, he had a Firearms license (how, I dont know) and owned a shotgun. Why this license and firerm was not taken from him after such a serious charge against him, we will never know...but again the fear of the racist tag must have stopped the Police.

I know for sure that MY firearms license would be cancelled and my guns confiscated if I farted in public !!! (or any such trivial offence)

The authorities (and the Lawyers) have a lot to answer for here...it is THEIR responsibility that this animal was allowed to create mayhem and murder...he could so easily have been stopped years ago.