General Discussion and Useful Links > Newbies Corner

Waiting time

<< < (2/10) > >>

Gus:
Thanks Robert,  Patience is probably NOT one of my strong points. I did see after I posted the new YSC service times. July... What is an NOA2 from USCIS?  Ufffff, I never figured it would take so long to have my wife join me.  :)

Robertt S:

--- Quote from: Gus on March 19, 2018, 06:23:41 pm ---Thanks Robert,  Patience is probably NOT one of my strong points. I did see after I posted the new YSC service times. July... What is an NOA2 from USCIS?  Ufffff, I never figured it would take so long to have my wife join me.  :)

--- End quote ---

NOA2 is the approval letter/receipt from USCIS/Service Center. Your case will then be forwarded to NVC to begin processing the visa. Once you get your new case number from NVC you can rock and roll then.

Gus:
Well, I am off to Shanghai tomorrow, for a quick whirlwind rendezvous with my sweet Lihong. Let's hope my cell phone works this time, so I can have some mobile google translate. See you all when I return.

Gus

Pineau:

--- Quote from: Gus on May 08, 2018, 07:44:14 pm ---Well, I am off to Shanghai tomorrow, for a quick whirlwind rendezvous with my sweet Lihong. Let's hope my cell phone works this time, so I can have some mobile google translate. See you all when I return.

Gus

--- End quote ---
Try this app,  Hostel world. they are a hotel booking company but they have the greatest translation app I have ever found.  Once it is on your phone click  the icon that looks like  lips. Choose the languages to-from. then tap the mike and speak. You will be surprised.

Gus:
Wow, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version