Author Topic: been a long time  (Read 3098 times)

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
been a long time
« on: October 23, 2019, 05:44:08 am »
Hi to everyone in the forum  ,it as been a very long time since i was in the forum   mainly due to serious health problems ,i have just seen that Will has been in the wars as far as is health is concerned i wish you well Willy  and hope  you still have many years ahead of you  so  how as everyone been ?how are your relationships working out  ?  are you all still married ?  ha-ha   i send my very best regards to all of you  and i hope to come into the forum once a week and look at any postings which i can reply to or give my perspective ,   once again  great to be back  health and happiness to all of you we are all a great bunch and done extraordinary things in pursuit of love
 cheers  Joe

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: been a long time
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 10:23:32 pm »
Welcome back Joe! Sorry to hear about your health issues, but glad that you are doing better now. My wife and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary in September and still going strong. Hoping to make a trip back to China early next year to visit the wife's family. Been pretty quite on here for awhile but perhaps things will pick up in the future. Anyway, glad to see you checking in and hope your health continues to improve!
Regards, Robertt S

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
Re: been a long time
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 06:17:58 am »
thanks Robert for you  wishes ,Yes it seems that things are quiet now  maybe with the world economy  and the problems with visa requirements  things are getting harder  for ordinary people  to find their happiness , however it is great to hear from you  my very best regards  to you and your wife.   
PS we are coming upto 9 yrs married Jan next year, i only have 4.5 yrs until retirement,  so i hope we shall move back to Chengdu if possible  the UK is getting bloody expensive now.  Will  pop into the site  every friday now in the hope  more  chats    take care