Author Topic: 'Chinese Virus'  (Read 6782 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
'Chinese Virus'
« on: March 22, 2020, 05:43:06 am »
Trump the chump is now calling corona virus the Chinese virus.

Some are saying that it is to cover up the inept way his administration have been dealing with it.

The word here is the belief that the CIA has something to do with it in Iran and because of China's close relationship with Iran it came here. With the USA administration under estimating the results. 

With more than 80,000 cases in China the Chinese Government have acted perfectly and contained it in two months.  We wonder what the result will be for the USA or is it another ploy to kill of the poorer democrats who would  vote against Trump in November.

Is it only me or is he looking rather sheepish these days!  Maybe it is dawning on him that he has a major problem on his hands that he cannot bomb his way out of.

Red Willy

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 10:51:29 pm by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Re: 'Chinese Virus'
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 09:56:00 pm »
The centre of the Covid 19 virus, Hubei province, has not had a new case for one week now.  And of the 80 thousand who had it over 2000 are still receiving treatment. Over 95% confirmed cases are now clear of it. It shows that the total lockdown was a success.   China is now sending aid and medical advisers to many places in the World.

America needs to act now to prevent it spiralling out of control. It could be too late as they had two months notice of it.  The President says yesterday that if less than 100,000 or 200,000 Americans die then that will be a plus!!!

Wake up USA your government is spending trillions of dollars to starve of a temporary economic downtown when a small proportion of that could have provided a lot that could have prevented the deaths in the first place. Who does an economic revival assist most. Just the 1% very rich who are locked away in their big estates in personal self isolation.

Impose self isolation on yourselves and if you go out wear a mask.  A mask does not indicate you have the virus is is to prevent other non mask wearers from passing a possible virus.  Wear gloves as well and as soon as you can wash your hands very often.  The virus can be picked up on hands and passed to mouth, eyes and nose.

In the UK a total enforced  lockdown is having a good effect already with the numbers testing positive has fallen in recent days.

Willy (Survivor so far of first round of Covid19)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 10:15:29 pm by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 02:46:15 am »
news smuggled out of wuhan paints a much different picture.

the crisis may be over for now but the number of deaths are grossly under reported.
Reports are saying all the crematories in wuhan are working 24/7 to burn the bodies and the gov imported hundreds of workers from other cities in china to do the cremations.

The gov is paying 3000 yuan for "funeral expenses" for the families that promise silence.

I think in the months that come the world is going to demand the truth.

Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 04:35:52 am »
Do you think that there will still be a World in the months to come?

I am not surprised that they are working 24/7 in the crematoriums.  A modern crematorium burner take between 1 to 2 hours to complete the job.  that is less than 20 a day 7 days a week is less than 140 a week so work out how long the china body count will take.  In every country that has covid19 the bodies are piling up in refrigerated truck in queues awaiting the burning.  America is no exception. UK they are working overtime to get through the backlog. (My nephew works in a crem in the uk and they also have temporary staff brought in for it.)

Willy
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 05:21:16 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 08:22:15 pm »
It has now become apparent that some people have been rested positive as having the covid-19 virus but at no time has shown any symptoms of having it.  The person tested such have been placed in isolation for statutory 14 days. 

But this has revealed that person could have the virus who have never been tested and can pass it on to other unknowingly.  TESTS are a must.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner