Author Topic: This makes a change  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Agarn

This makes a change
« on: June 13, 2009, 09:50:33 am »
When I asked a lady im writing to about her profile being refreshed I expected the standard reply, I did not know of this, it must have been the  agency, translator etc, etc.  This suprised me, she wrote...........

I want to be honest to you. Yes, my profile has been refreshed. Just as you say, it makes us more noticeable to others. In my opinion, before we find the right one, we can have more chances. Once I think someone is just my right man, my life partner, I will not refresh my profile. To be exact, I even will hide my profile. If everything goes well with us, I really hope you are just my right man, my life partner. I really hope you do can understand me.

Offline China Shark

RE: This makes a change
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 10:12:03 am »
Agarn think you got the real deal there. Wouldn't sweat it because she sounds like one worth fighting for. She's be honest and straight
with you which you cannot say about some of the others. Those words sure beat sweet words any day of the week because you know
where you stand at least. Good luck brother hope it works out for you.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 10:24:09 am »
Agarn I like this one straight to the point.No beating around the bush with her.If I was you I think I would go to China.And marry this one before somebody else grabs her.

Offline Agarn

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 11:14:05 am »
Your funny Maxx

I have met 3 chinese women through different sites, the first was some time ago without Im, web cams etc, nice lady but wrong for each other, no 2 was a complete con artist and scammer, a story there in its self, no. 3 liar and fake,  that was at the new year, after that i hid my profile and took a break away from all things chinese. In april/ may i took myself off to the Philippines for 3 weeks, a little r&r, that lot couldnt lie straight in bed, another story, so back i came to where i belong.

The problem is that im so used to the bull s*** now that the truth hits me like brick.  This is her 5th letter, she is complimentary about the things i write and how i explain things and share things without any of the , I love your eyes etc, etc.  I had to show you all this as I was taken aback, just not used to honesty.

Actualy Maxx I have Flight booked to Hong  Kong in september, but she does not know this, haha. you may be right!

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 11:41:22 am »
Agarn, this one sounds like the real deal and Maxx is right, you should go and at least meet with her, then if she still feels right to you, you had better do something to keep her your or you may need to get a swift kick in the bottom, heck, most of us need one swift kick anyway :icon_cheesygrin: , Zhou says I do at least once a month to keep me in training :angel:

I do try to behave :icon_twisted::icon_rolleyes:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Agarn

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 12:46:24 pm »
Theres more from the same letter,  Im almost 53 and have no wish to take a todler to the school gates at 60, she is divorced , no child and 40, she wrote........

Of course, I did read the part in your profile about babies clearly. I do understand what you said. If everything goes well with us, we can have no child. We can be happy to spend our future life. I always think the most important is that we will get along well with each other, love and care about each other very well, and spend time together.

Vince G

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 12:57:03 pm »
Richard, Some women feel saying or having a child completes the family. To her this is to show you are family. If you could get across to her that you are family without a child she will accept this too. And Dont mention the Simpsons to her :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:00:51 pm by Vince G »

Offline Agarn

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 01:07:31 pm »
Hi Vince

Interesting thought,  bye the way agarn is my middle name by which my friends know me.
I thought you would like the simpsons tag,:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline maxx

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 08:42:43 pm »
Agarn it sounds like you are on the right track.Just keep moving it along slowly.And remember no baggage from.The other relationship.

I do want to hear about the phillippine trip.You can Pm me.I will tell you about my trip to Thailand.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 09:55:00 pm »
Gotta admit. I like a response like that. Right to the point and up front about it.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline David

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 02:30:00 pm »
Greetings Agarn!

Sounds like you have found yourself a nice lady!:icon_biggrin:  I wish you and her luck and happiness together!:heart:

Big Dave
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:31:33 pm by David »