Author Topic: Chnlove revoked my membership...  (Read 2491 times)

Offline David

Chnlove revoked my membership...
« on: June 13, 2009, 01:43:50 pm »
So I wrote to Chnlove to ask them for a refund of my unused EMF credits since I had purchased a large amount (50).  I am in a commited relationship, am engaged to be married, have my profile invisible, and do not plan on ever using the EMF credits again.  They refunded my money for the unused credits to my paypal account, but then also at the same time revoked my membership telling me that since I am no longer available I could no longer be a member.  I think that is just a load of :@ since I was an active member in the forum there and also I have paid for EMF letters ect. that I had saved at their site.  Also we have several experienced married men that are members there.  They are not available either.  So what do you guys think I should do?  To me it just seemed like they were pissed that I asked for a refund of unused credits, althought the letter was polite.

Big Dave
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:46:08 pm by David »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: Chnlove revoked my membership...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:59:59 pm »
David, to be honest you have pretty much implied that you no longer require their services, they are a business, they wont make any more money from you so why should they allow you to post to their forums?
Just playing devils advocate there.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 02:07:30 pm »
Might be a bit of a misunderstanding too.  With a refund of credits, they probably assumed you wouldn't be using the site anymore.  It's free to sign up, I'd just sign up again if you want to use their forums.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 02:48:25 pm »
David , it is the Refund you ask for , that got you kicked out . Just sign up like Neil said and buy a couple of credit's ( 2 ) and your on for ever . I keep two in my Account , but then , I do write to one Sister here and there . So even being Married , they not going to check me out .
But as of late , I find the Official not even worth posting anymore . No interest , no time and anybody new which read's the Post there , will find our Forum sooner or later .

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 04:36:11 pm »
I don't understand either why they did that? Why don't you just let them know you wanted to keep the profile but wanted the credits back till further notice?

Offline Ed W

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 10:01:19 pm »
I would contact customer service and explain the issue. I've had really good results dealing with them and I'm guessing there was some confusion.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline David

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 01:50:04 pm »
Thanks guys!  It was more the loss of my cupid note and first letter sent and received from Anna that I will miss the most.  Though I think I may have those saved elsewhere.  Also not being able to post at the official forums (though with my membership at this site it is not so important).  However I would have still liked to be able to give some advice in the future there.  Also I don't think I have a copy of my profile and that is too bad since it helped to lead me to Anna.  I think I will contact customer service again and explain this and see what they say.  Chnlove customer service has always been polite and helpful to me in the past.

Scott hope your trip goes well!  I am excited for you!:heart:  Hope you plan to keep the brotherhood informed here while
events are unfolding for you in China!:icon_cheesygrin:

Big Dave

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 02:23:12 pm »
David , you bring up a good point . Everybody should make sure to print out every letter received and send or store it some other way , just in case something like this will happen . That would be frightening to see all those sweet letter's be gone forever . Never thought of it that way , but mine are all on Paper .

Vince G

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 02:33:12 pm »
Not only you should have the woman should have them too. Mine does.

Arnold

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 09:33:08 pm »
Thanks Vince , of course Qing has a SET also , put away into a nice Folder . She is so neat . Like I used to be .

Offline Agarn

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 02:35:22 am »
Im suprised at you guys, Ive printed every letter sent or received to all the women ive met on any site, it seems normal, its also practical,  you can look back 2 or 3 letters to check facts or missed qestions that you can then answer etc or just sit and read them to get that warm feeling, everyone say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:icon_biggrin:

Vince G

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 12:53:39 pm »
I'm almost with Agarn. I haven't printed them out but I do have them all on my computer and also backed up on a disk (incase). Something like this...

June 1 09
dear
bla bla bla blabla

Love always,

June 2 09
dear
blabla bla bla bla

always,

I get the dates from the EMF header and each month has it's own file. March 09, May 09, June 09....

Offline Agarn

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 03:40:46 pm »
Im old school, I like paper!

Offline maxx

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 07:20:10 pm »
Ive got all  of my wifes letters on paper.