Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 2389 times)

Offline mpo

WARNING
« on: June 19, 2009, 10:25:46 pm »

WARNING: All posts are subject to edit and deletion at the sole discretion of the mods
         If your post is modified or deleted you will not be notified in any way.
         Do not expect any post to remain untouched if the Mod is not in agreement with it.
         Complaints will not be tolerated
         You have been warned, this is the final warning.
         If you do not agree with this, please go post elsewhere.
         Thank you, and have a great day!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:08:58 pm by mpo »

Vince G

RE: Father's Day
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:00:33 pm »
I got my Fathers Day card today?? yes I'm surprised, very surprised. It's the first card I got BEFORE fathers day in years. Now to see if the brithday cards start coming in before? :icon_rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 11:00:51 pm by Vince G »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 11:07:36 pm »
To all the Dads out there - Happy early Father's Day. I will be spending this weekend in a ball hockey tournament.

Now if just a Nike sponsor sees me - I might be set for life.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 11:08:11 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 12:46:49 am »
Thanks Rhonald , I be over at my Neighbor's for some good Food and some Wino . Who know's it might be after Midnight again , like the last time , it was around 03:00 - 03:30 before going Home . Good thing I don't need to drive , just roll next door . Hehe .

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 06:54:40 am »
My wife and Kids have been having conspiratory  conversations when they think I don't see and when I enter a room they look at me, smile, and then the kids leave the room :fi_lone_ranger:, ( No ninja smiles ), nobody is giving on info, I'm starting to get nervous :-/ .
Happy Early Fathers Day Guys.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 12:42:05 pm »
Mike, thats pretty cool of the ex to let this happen for you :icon_biggrin:.
Some how I think I am in for something I won't be ready for, the kids are walking around looking like :angel:, and Zhou has a sh*t eatin grin on her face, now I find myself looking for anything and everything that doesn't look right :dodgy: :icon_confused:

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 01:33:07 pm »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='6096' dateline='1245516125'

Some how I think I am in for something I won't be ready for, the kids are walking around looking like :angel:, and Zhou has a sh*t eatin grin on her face, now I find myself looking for anything and everything that doesn't look right :dodgy: :icon_confused:

Well Michael , I will be up early tomorrow .. just to read about your Surprise . It almost feels like X-mas .. does it not ?
Oh oh ... just got the late bulletin from Zhou , all the secrecy is not for Father's day at all . It's for your Birthday on Tuesday . There is nothing special on Father's Day , except they will let you sleep in , while their waiting for you to get up and make Breakfast .:icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 02:09:32 pm by Arnold »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 07:49:22 pm »
Sorry to hear this Mike, my ex moved from Pa. to Alaska because she didn't want to be around the kids or me, but hey..., she made it very easy for me, it's beena peaceful 6 years.

Ok Arnold, who told you?, you know you are prolly right, but until then I'm going to worry :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 07:49:37 pm by MLM »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 12:06:45 am »
Well its official, our team made it to the next round so I will be playing ball hockey tomorrow. Another 8:00 am start, but now its the knock out stage so we have to keep winning to carry on. If we win our first playoff game, then the next team looks to domanate us since we watched them play and they are too skilled to be in our division (ringers). I tell you my fifty year old body feels like relaxing tomorrow on Father's day, but it will be another call to war. So all the dads out there have a great day and happy BBQ:icon_cheesygrin:

I am icing my big toe since it is brusied up badly. I hope my girl loves war wounds.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 12:11:19 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 07:44:02 am »
Good morning guys, Arnold, the wife and kids woke me up at 6:30am to have breakfast ( first time Zhou has cook ham and eggs ) now we are all going fishing, hope every one has a great Fathers Day.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 10:14:05 am »
So Fathers Day is the same in USA as it is in UK.  Where as Mothers day in UK is in March and in the USA I believe it is in May.  
Willy The Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 09:48:11 am »
Arnold, an update on what happened on my birthday, Kevin convinced me to take him fishing :dodgy: about 2 hours after we got there he wanted to go home, when we got to the house he ran in ahead of me like a bat out of h*ll :dodgy:, when I went in the girls had decorated the house with small red paper lanterns, red and gold happy birthday sign, red and gold streemers, a cake, and out in the back yard they had about 80 people ( friends, mine, hers, ours and the kids), the BBQ, a keg of snow beer, Chinese wine, and whiskey, vodka, scotch and burbon, man was that a party, we all had a great time, my son gave me a new fishing reel, my daughter gave me a song on her Gu Zheng, very beautiful ( I actually teared up ), and my beautiful, loving wife gave me this party, latter she gave me her present :icon_cheesygrin:.
I woke up with the biggest head ache and grin you ever wanted to see.

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 10:59:11 am »
Well besides the card I received on time, I took myself out to dinner. A place across the street (very good ribs) and they gave me 50% off. After I got a text from my younger daughter. She's coming down to see me (and she's paying??) mid July. Guess she misses me she text's me or calls very often. I miss them anyway. My older daughter can't come (long story) but she emailed me happy wishes. So it was a good day.

Seemed calm after Mike's party. :icon_cheesygrin: