Author Topic: Your Favorite Photo from your Girl / Woman / Wife .  (Read 101436 times)

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
Re: Your Favorite Photo from your Girl / Woman / Wife .
« Reply #360 on: August 17, 2011, 08:51:53 pm »
Arnold, I am not an artist or especially talented.  It is amazingly simple with the tools that come with windows.

I don't know which software package it came with but I am using windows live movie maker. It either came with Microsoft office or windows live essentials.

It has built in templates and all you do is select one then point , click, drag and drop and in a little while you are finished.  Its a great way to put together a slideshow without a lot of trouble and conversions between different formats.  It will even publish it to your website for you. Try it, you will be surprised about how easy it is. (and best of all it is FREE)

Here, follow this link and it will teach you everything you need to know.
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other

OK I have deflated my big head and now my ego is back to normal size. Here are some more things that are helpful.
It helps to have  a youtube account (also free) because you will need a place to publish your work when you are finished.
There are otherplaces on the web that allow you to store your photos for free.  http://imageshack.us[/url]

An audio ripper so you can find and save your favorite audio tracks.  I use Audials 8. It will capture the audio stream from your sound card as you are playing it. So anything you can hear on your speakers it can capture.

A photo editor is not required but is nice to have for cropping photos and deleting areas of the photo that are not interesting. Photo quality is not so important for closeups but when cropping landscapes you will loose quality as you "zoom" in. I set my camera to the highest possible resolution.

When online QQ video chatt I am always randomly taking snapshots of Fiona. I get some really funny shots that way. (it is also good documentation for the USCIS).

TAKE LOTS AND LOTS of photos. You will throw away 90% but the ones left are really jewels.

Keep spare batteries fully charged available. 

Keep a spare memory card available.

If you have any secrets or pointers, this thread is a good a place as any to share them with the rest of us.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:32:38 pm by Pineau »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #361 on: August 17, 2011, 10:22:07 pm »
Much thanks Gerry , I'll try it when I have more time . Too much at hand right now , looking for a House for Qing's sister in-law coming soon .. Qing's 751 Form filling and her Son's continueing paperwork .. also how to get a 1000 lbs. four piece Fountain in the backyard and set on top of each other in a narrow space . All fun you see  ::)

Arnold

« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2011, 12:00:33 pm »
Just love when I go through many Photo's and there always seems to be one that jumps/stands out more so than other that moment . This Photo , at the Huntington Garden reminds me how equally the Beauty of those two Flower's are .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:05:41 pm by Arnold »

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #363 on: September 09, 2011, 09:08:57 pm »
Arnold,

Great photo, exquisite !
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2011, 10:50:34 pm »
Arnold,

Great photo, exquisite !

Thanks Gerry ! Isn't it true , sometimes seeing a Photo of a special Place/Time .. makes you more aware of what you have found in your Wife/Lady ? This is/was such a moment , me finding this Photo .

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #365 on: September 10, 2011, 12:30:08 am »
This Photo , at the Huntington Garden reminds me how equally the Beauty of those two Flower's are .

Arnold I believe you are confused as I only see one elegant flower, but what you think is another flower on the left is just the grace of your wife's shadow blooming forth 8) No shadow of a doubt, I bet in your mind's eye she is beauty inCARNATION
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:36:27 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Haynes

« Reply #366 on: September 12, 2011, 01:15:55 am »
WOW

What a collection of beautiful women. We are some lucky men. Here is my Xin, This is my favorite of her.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2011, 09:34:51 am »
Welcome to the forum Haynes and it is a lovely photo of Xin , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Arnold

« Reply #368 on: September 12, 2011, 11:51:06 am »
Yes .. Welcome to the Forum Haynes ! Beautiful Woman , looks in her early twenties .. which makes me guess your in your Thirties ? Having 3 Trips under your Belt already at such Age is great .
Ps: Hope all went well at the Hospital for your Girl .

Offline Haynes

« Reply #369 on: September 13, 2011, 11:08:12 pm »
Hi Aronld
No she is 37 almost 38 and I am 52 she has a 7 year old son. This is the first photo I saw of her.
Took a lot to get her on skype she thought I would not think she was pretty, go figure what angel.
M

Arnold

« Reply #370 on: September 14, 2011, 01:23:36 am »
Wow .. you really got me barking up the wrong tree there . haha

We found that most Women in China are shy and do not think of themselves as Pretty .. even though their Beautiful/Gorgeous . This comes with Age , as the chinese Men leave them for younger ones . No wonder they think that way .   THEY LOOSE !

Offline Clayton

« Reply #371 on: September 16, 2011, 02:36:24 am »
I'm learnig how to resize photos so i can post them here ,i hope it work, here goes
This is the way to go

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2011, 04:27:36 am »
Lovely photo Leeroy , I hope your 2nd app goes well , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline shaun

« Reply #373 on: September 16, 2011, 04:53:10 am »
We're all a lucky lot with the beautiful women.  Great photos Leeroy and Haynes.

Offline Clayton

« Reply #374 on: September 16, 2011, 07:02:43 am »
Ithink i've got the hang of this now, here are some more ,we have a lot of fun when we are together with Yan's friends

Cheers

Leeroy
This is the way to go