Author Topic: Cost of Chinese Marriage Experience  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Skip

• Foreign Explorer
Cost of Chinese Marriage Experience
« on: June 21, 2009, 04:56:52 pm »
As an inexperienced member, just beginning the process of searching and building a relationship with a Chinese lady, can someone who has completed their marriage process or someone who is well along in it give me a sense of the upper and lower boundaries of the investment required to have a successful experience?  

Thanks,

Skip
Skip

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Cost of Chinese Marriage Experience
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 05:06:19 pm »
Quote from: 'Skipper1946' pid='6195' dateline='1245617812'

As an inexperienced member, just beginning the process of searching and building a relationship with a Chinese lady, can someone who has completed their marriage process or someone who is well along in it give me a sense of the upper and lower boundaries of the investment required to have a successful experience?  

Thanks,

Skip

Hi Skipper - by the end of August I will be able to give a complete break down of the costs involved in my experience - but that will be from the UK.    I will be posting it on this forum.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 05:20:52 pm »
Skipper 1946 The price for the wedding will very from region to region.I can tell you that I spent 2,500 for our wedding party in China.Arnold can come right behind me and tell you that he spent over 5,000 on His and Qing"s wedding.We had the same amount of guests and did the wedding really close to the same way.

The best advice I can give you is when you and your lady reach this point.Where you are talking about the wedding.Ask her what she is thinking.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 05:30:25 pm by maxx »

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 05:33:12 pm »
Quote from: 'Skipper1946' pid='6195' dateline='1245617812'

As I'm about to be going on my fourth Trip around August , I say your in for .. counting EMF's , at least one Visit , the Wedding and all that goes with it , Gift's and Sightseeing expences you looking at around $ 6000 to $ 8000 which depends on you and your Girl of course . I myself adding the fourth Trip , the Wedding and the Immigration Process it will be near $ 20,000 so far . That's a lot for today's Economy , so she will have a Lao Gong that Loves her dearly , but a poor one . Hehe