Author Topic: I Do Not Know  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Uncle Brucie

I Do Not Know
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:19:27 am »
But this sure would hurt me
My 2 cents  ????

Offline Ed W

RE: I Do Not Know
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 10:01:57 am »
How about this?

Not sure if this will show. Seems I still have trouble figuring out how to post a pic.
*EDIT* Thanks Vince for fixing this.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 08:57:47 pm by Ed W »
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 10:04:20 am »
I'd be willing to try kissing her in the interest of science and all.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 11:55:13 pm »
Hahaha ... here I went looking for a tall Wife ... so not to have to bend down to kiss her . Just straight ahead ... safe's my Back . Not that I have a bad one , but not to have one in the Future . :idea:
I keep all the bending , looking for my Key's or picking up Money I find on the Street .

Offline Ed W

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 12:26:39 am »
If we're standing, my wife will stand on her tippy-toes to meet me. She makes a remark about me bending over if I try to meet her half way. She wont even let me scratch too long in one spot or I she'll come running over to stop me. LOL. of course giving me a few words in the process.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Arnold

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 01:15:26 am »
Now Ed ... I hope that scratching is not were all the Baseball player's scratch . Hahaha

Offline Ed W

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 01:35:54 am »
if i was scratchin there, she might be runnin the other way for some medication. HAHA

Actually, a few days earlier i had bashed my knee into a stone wall while trying to get a nice pic of her and a couple days later it started to scab over. Well, as you know it starts to itch, so I started to scratch it. She thought I was harming myself and was determined to stop me. So I was trying to be quicker than she was and it turned into a wrestling match. hehe.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 01:41:58 am by Ed W »