Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 1524 times)

Offline mpo

WARNING
« on: June 27, 2009, 10:33:30 pm »

WARNING: All posts are subject to edit and deletion at the sole discretion of the mods
         If your post is modified or deleted you will not be notified in any way.
         Do not expect any post to remain untouched if the Mod is not in agreement with it.
         Complaints will not be tolerated
         You have been warned, this is the final warning.
         If you do not agree with this, please go post elsewhere.
         Thank you, and have a great day!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:13:19 pm by mpo »

Arnold

RE: clothes
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 10:42:38 pm »
Mike ... that's sooo not you . haha
But I would like to see Qing in some of the " TANG " clothing ones in a while . This is alway's how you pictured a Chinese Woman when growing up .
But she said the exact same thing as your Friend and also laughed about it . They do have many stores though that sell this kind of clothes . Don't know why , if nobody wears it anymore except some Festivals .
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:15:25 am by Arnold »

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 01:03:25 am »
Arnold that picture is funny. The two women blend in like ET did in the toy closet.

Offline Peter

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 03:05:25 am »
And weddings too Arnold :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline maxx

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 08:39:02 pm »
what are you guys worried about I have 2 of the shirts and my wife has a dress and a blouse like theese.I also bought a couple of my friends the jackets.One of my friends wore it for a week.

So don't be afraid make a statement.That you are cool enough to wear Chinese clothes and your not afraid.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 08:40:26 pm by maxx »

Arnold

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 09:04:24 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='6827' dateline='1246235942'

So don't be afraid make a statement.That you are cool enough to wear Chinese clothes and your not afraid.

Yeah Maxx , I can see myself in Palmdale wearing Tang clothes , maybe in China . Qing wont even wear those on a regular day out on the Town . In fact , I can't remember seeing many People in Shanghai wearing them except in older part's of the City . If we ever get to go to a Peking Opera Play here in LA , we both will wear them for sure , even if I have to rent one in Chinatown . I bought Qing some already , but she might not bring them along . I need to tell her to bring them .

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 09:20:55 pm »
No Mike , looking at your arms ... you are Blushing too much to feel comfortable in them . Hahaha

shaun

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 10:38:42 pm »
But Mike you need to leave the Leprechaun shoes at home.  It's a dead giveaway. :icon_cheesygrin: