Author Topic: CHN LOVE  (Read 2881 times)

Offline datom0

CHN LOVE
« on: June 28, 2009, 04:39:08 am »
Hi Guys
you may remember my last post about my suspecting i was writing to my translator and not Flora. After complaining to the agency i received an email from Mickey who gave me hispersonal  email address and Floras and confirmed flora was real,anyway my fears were allayed (just) All was going well i was to visit her in october to be with her for her birthday. She wrote me a lovely and at the bottom of it she said she had just got a message not 5 mins ago. her company had messaged her and she was to fly to Beijing for a months training with her company. she would not be able to write during this time.Ok i thought she is worth the wait,so i waited.after a month i thought i would write to the agency to see if they had heard form her.within a few hours i had a letter from flora saying she was back she wanted to carry on writing but now had problems with her son in another city and was going to have to take a holiday and be with him for two weeks maybe even more.she had asked the agency to hide her profile during this time. I have not heard a thing since. any way i was a bit pissed off with CHN love as i thought i was being mugged off again so i thought i would look elswhere for my chinese lady.I found a site called Chinese kisses and through this site i have found a business partner to market organic stones (a work in progress but take a look in the gallery you will see what i mean) www.artstonesonline.com i have found two fantastic new ladies who although there is no romantic interest on my part  have become great friends and have
invited me to stay with them during my trip to china.Then i met Xiaoxin. Wow !! As soon as i saw her photo i knew something was different about her. We got on well, shared hobbies and interests and wanted the same things out of life,we had both been through a bad marriage and just wanted to find some love and happiness.Things have progressed and i am now going to Guangzhou in August to live with her for 6 weeks. And i am to meet all of her family, should be fun my chinese is limited as is there English. (anyone recommend a good reasonably priced talking translator? )Hopefully we will get on as well as we do on the internet and phone.  I will keep you posted on how things go.
I know this site is mainly dedicated to the CHN love site but i just wanted to say there are other sites out there which work and dont come with all the expensive EMF fees. I was able to talk direct with all the ladies on there using my own translation software it was not difficult at all and it really helped me with my chinese studies. There were a few dodgy ones after a bit of cash but on the whole they were all very nice ladies just looking for a partner to share lifes ups and downs with.
Take care
Gary

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
RE: CHN LOVE
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 05:02:25 am »
Gary , although I met my Princess via other means and she was also listed on chnlove much to her surprise , there are a number of ways to meet and so long as one has he eyes open most work . With regards to the electronic translator , I and many other are using a Besta , just look up Powerdictionary.com and depending on where you are hiding there is battery models or rechargeable s which is what I have as Australia runs the same power as China 220 - 240 V 50 bicycles or cycles , I have what is now the base model with stylus pen and voice and it is magic as there are some words which do not translate at all or you can easily end up with the wrong meaning , have a good safe trip , I think half of the brotha's me included will be in China during July / August , regards Robert .:icon_cheesygrin:
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline datom0

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 05:26:21 am »
Many thanks Robert i live in the Uk but will try the site and have a look.
Good luck with your own trip to china I will be interested to learn how you get on. I think i have planned for all scenarios in China even the one where the girl is not there when you arrive. i have heard this happens too.I have a contingency plan of several other friends i can visit while i am there if anything goes wrong or we do not get on as well as i had hoped.It is always a big leap of faith travelling half way round the world to meet a girl who speaks little english but the way i look at it is either way i get a great holiday,ever the optimist !!
Regards Gary

Quote from: 'RobertBfrom aust' pid='6749' dateline='1246179745'

Gary , although I met my Princess via other means and she was also listed on chnlove much to her surprise , there are a number of ways to meet and so long as one has he eyes open most work . With regards to the electronic translator , I and many other are using a Besta , just look up Powerdictionary.com and depending on where you are hiding there is battery models or rechargeable s which is what I have as Australia runs the same power as China 220 - 240 V 50 bicycles or cycles , I have what is now the base model with stylus pen and voice and it is magic as there are some words which do not translate at all or you can easily end up with the wrong meaning , have a good safe trip , I think half of the brotha's me included will be in China during July / August , regards Robert .:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 09:21:42 am »
datom0, I was on Chnlove for over a year and am still a member, I met and married my wife here in the States and the other brothers seem to let me stay so I don't see why you couldn't stay here with the brotherhood also, by the way welcome back.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 10:42:11 am »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='6757' dateline='1246195302'

datom0,  the other brothers seem to let me stay

Yeah ... but just barely :icon_cheesygrin:

Gary , as Michael is saying ... it does not matter how you found your Chinese Lady , we here to help . If you found  another Man , then ... you must go to Pfishy site :s

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 10:56:39 am »
Arnold, :icon_razz:

Offline China Shark

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 11:39:43 am »
It is all good because we all have a common interest and basicly want the same thing in life, a Chinese woman to care about and for her yo care about us. Hell, I'm not sure if I will ever use up my last 45 credits because the are some many other avenues to meet my princess here. The point is we are are all here to support one another reguardless of how or what way we got here.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ed W

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 08:17:06 pm »
ya. we're all here doin the same thing. Supporting each other and learning from each other. I suppose if someone wasn't interested in what we're doing here, they wouldnt wann be here themselves.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 10:06:22 am »
You know guy's I know this sounds really mushy but, I love coming onto here and reading all about our brotherhood members and their present and up coming future life's.:dodgy:

I have learned so much from the vets and some other things from the relatively newbies, so keep up all the good work...:icon_biggrin:

I hope that with all the information that I have collated through my time here, my knowledge will 'help' both Ke Ren and I have a wonderful future. :angel:

Thanks Guy's and God Bless:angel:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 05:54:43 pm »
Rob, ahhh shoot, anything for a friend.