Author Topic: Shenzhen Translator Help Availible  (Read 1309 times)

Offline China Shark

Shenzhen Translator Help Availible
« on: June 29, 2009, 08:29:02 am »
Guys this is not a sales pitch, just met a really nice girl named Sandy who happens to be a pretty fluent English speaker that is a professional translator as well as an interpreter. She is currently looking around for free lance work because it affords her the freedom and time to make her own schedule. Bottom line guys I can personally arrange and guarentee that the agency will not be privy to any information disclosed among the two parties. I am not doing this for any other reason than to help a friend out. Also, guys get no ideas about dating her because it is already taken care of. Rate would be 400 rmbs with a possiblity of discount of 5 days or more. She is well versed in Chinese culture and is quite familiar with western customs too. I know many of you are looking to save some coin while you are visiting your lady friends in Guangzhou, Shenzhen or nearby cities. China Shark is looking out for you guys because I remember how much money I burned through the first week I was here in Shenzhen. I would like to make it clear that I in no way will receive other than a free dinner or coffee for doing this favor. Irish, Arnold, Vince, Chong, Maxx this is not an advertisement or money making scheme whatsoever. Just helping the brotherhood out and keeping you and your girl's distance from the money grubbing fee taking agencies. Any and all contact can be made directly through private messaging and will get back within 48 hrs.
China Shark Mike
Sorry, Martin I forgot to mention the main man.
Shark
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:30:28 am by China Shark »
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Vince G

RE: Shenzhen Translator Help Availible
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 08:45:58 am »
Ha hahahaha Come on Mike? It's not an AD. It's something that some can use. I think it's useful help and I say thanks for posting it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:55:59 am by Vince G »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 09:07:33 am »
Mike, I wish I knew of some one like Sandy when I was starting out in China a few years ago, this sounds cheaper then, like you said, the money I burned through in the first week, and that only in agencies translators, I think I paid 400RMB for 4 hours back then, yeah 100RMB an hour, I think I was ripped off in more wats then one back then.
Thanks Mike I'm sure that a few of the newer guys that are going would like to use her help.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 10:08:30 am »
Mike it's ok I think it is good information to have.Question is the translater willing to travel to other cities and stay in the other cities for a few days? if so how much?With the understanding that the client will pay for expenses?

Offline China Shark

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 10:55:52 am »
Sandy is willing to travel to other cities and pretty sure she might be willing to travel within reason. Expenses is generally picked up by the client. She is telling me that she has no problem traveling to other cities, up to and including places as far as Beijing.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 01:38:03 pm »
I have someone in Beijing and in Xi'an. There again, I get nothing for it, just helping a friend.  Both are translators and certified tour guides.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 05:09:40 pm »
Its not a bad rate, i paid 200rmb for a translator for one hour to eat dinner with Lings parents.
400 for a day is a very good rate if her English is good. Thanks Mike.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.