Author Topic: New Job  (Read 1546 times)

Scottish_Rob

New Job
« on: July 04, 2009, 11:31:42 am »
Hi guy's today I feel so humble and proud in my ladies letter this morning she asked my opinion on something of real importance....:icon_biggrin:  I know some of you guy's may not think that this is a big deal, but in my eyes it is.

"Honey, I also think to change a job when you will teaching in China, I want to change a one with higher salary, because I have enough experience right now, so that I could do better and get a better position in a big company, what do you think of the position of supervise ?"

I cannot remember if she has asked me before about anything of such importance to her, I don't think so.....I am right arn't I, this is asking my opinion? :blush:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 11:32:46 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline maxx

RE: New Job
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 11:38:44 am »
yes Rob this is a big step in the relationship.Congradulations now get your ass over ther and see this women.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 12:24:06 pm »
You've got her trust. Now follow Maxx's advice.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 12:36:21 pm »
Rob, this is a very big step in your relationship, she is treating this as a wife would, Zhou does the same thing they want our input and will most likely do as we say or what we think is good, so why aren't you there yet?, come on as you would say, come on mate,:icon_biggrin:, get off your arse and get a move on.
Okay, now really, good luck and the best of wishes for the two of you, you deserve it.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline China Shark

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 02:02:23 pm »
Rob, you're golden now, when she starting to ask these questions she's in for the long haul. Congrats glad to hear and tell the China Mike says hi from Nashan.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Arnold

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 03:00:19 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='7292' dateline='1246721924'
Congradulations now get your ass over ther and see this women.

Rob , NO don't follow Maxx's advise here . You do should get ALL of you over there .. not just your ass :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 03:05:16 pm by Vince G »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 06:29:59 am »
Congrats ^^
For sure, she needs you to give a comment on it, and she shows she is ready to go to next step about working, and that's quite very good :)
Go ahead and just say her you believe in her, in the two of you.
She may (in fact, she surely) really enjoy your reply ;)
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 07:52:39 am »
Right guy's thank you for your kind words, I would be there now if it was at all possible believe me on that, unfortunately I cannot at the moment only 18 more weeks and will be there not only for her, but also for my new life in China.

Here was my answer to what she wrote....
"Changing you job position baby will be a good idea, and will be good for your morale. The benefits that you receive from getting a better job, include things like a 'higher wage', maybe a better 'health plan', the 'feeling' of bettering yourself, and of course getting 'more' experience, which are all good, and having more experience then opens up new avenues for you. However, with the better position also comes 'responsabilty' and 'more' stress, (if it comes to the point of maybe having to inform the bosses, that someone is not pulling their weight in the office, could you do it? The only reason I say this is because I have had that position of supervisor), sweetheart, I think it will be a good thing for you, and feel very honoured that you wish to do this for us, and I am 100% behind your decision."