Author Topic: My story so far...To be continued...  (Read 23002 times)

Offline Chong

RE: My story so far...To be continued...
« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2009, 05:08:24 am »
Quote from: 'Neil' pid='20045' dateline='1255497212'

yeah, really.  I have credits I'll never spend again too.

Same here !!!!!!

Her father would rather Kathy have a short man with character ... than a tall man without character.

Arnold & Scottish Rob ... How do you want us to approach this matter ???  :icon_cool:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 05:09:58 am by Chong »

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2009, 05:31:26 am »
Count me in too!
Go deep or don't go

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2009, 06:15:58 am »
Thanks again guys...:blush:

I would like arnold to decide which way would be best in his eyes.

I thought maybe a regimental letter of sorts, but then thought...No...if it was me writing I would prefare to write about how I knew the person showing their little quirks  and humour etc...Just my thoughts on it

It goes without saying that SHOULD WE get some sort of result, then I will give it my all to WIN him over...

Can I also ask some one to start a thread showing the letters that was sent please... It's just that I am a right NOSEY BUGGER....lol:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Paul Todd

« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2009, 06:17:43 am »
I've got seven credits left ! Sounds like a good cause to me!:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline dude

« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2009, 07:01:19 am »
Quote from: 'Paul Todd' pid='20067' dateline='1255515463'

I've got seven credits left ! Sounds like a good cause to me!:icon_cheesygrin:

LOL...this is how many I have! If needed I will use all the credits to help our bro! You are a good man Rob! I will be more than willing to send Kathy seven EMF's to help! Just give me some direction and I will be writing ASAP!!! :icon_biggrin: I hope, with our help, Kathy will understand how lucky she is, with your love!

Arnold

« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2009, 08:22:41 am »
Here Guy's , I 'm writing to KeRen to show her what a great Friend ROB is and what a BIG mistake she would make letting this Love fade away without have given him a chance show what kind and caring Man Rob is ...in Person . He has many Friends here from all over the world and we know the Gentleman he is and how BIG his character and his Love is for you KeRen . Make her realize what a mistake she will make to let it go and this she will/can show to her Dad .
Well , I'm writing mine now . Hope it will hit home ... so to speak .

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2009, 08:39:36 am »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='20059' dateline='1255511285'

Quote from: 'Brian Mc' pid='20049' dateline='1255499802'

Ok now that that is done lets talk.  I am as you know quite often of a different mind that others here on how I see things and how to approach things and guess what?  Here I go again.  Here is my read on this.

Zhen and Brian

I am not disagreeing with your opinion Brian, but I think the timing is more critical than your solution allows for. I think Rob has to make a move NOW to keep things warm and not let the time between now and his trip allow the situation to get cold.

Of course, when he is over there, he can and will do all the things you suggest...but for today, he needs to make some contact to leave the door open, so to speak.

I think we should all try to write to her or Father to achieve this objective....if we can keep it all alive, then he can do the face-to-face, which I am sure he can do very well without us !!!

I dont think there is any doubt as to feelings here...not from what i learn from Rob anyway...what has got in the way is something external to feelings...and which should be dealt with quickly ?/

Just my opinion

ps...my letter to her has already been sent...it would melt concrete and bring a tear to the hardest eye !!!!!

DavidE

David I fully agree that something must be done now.  Time is definitely of the essence.  I think this letter flood will not only melt Ke Ren's heart and show her what a true and loving man she has in Rob but also at least for that one agency show them that we mean business when we do things.

All I really want is to see Rob and Ke Ren married.  How they get there is irrelevant as long as they get there.  Once married I am sure the father will welcome Rob with wide open arms and treat him well.

Regards,

Zhen and Brian

Arnold

« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2009, 09:24:04 am »
For those that have not seen the new Thread ( EMF's send to KeRen ) it's also under The Campfire Forums .
I have posted my Letter there , I also think along with Brain ... that a flood of these kind of letter's will melt anybody's Heart . I had to put an Ice bag on my Chest while writing . :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2009, 11:32:22 am »
Oh so we shoot?
Go deep or don't go

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #234 on: October 15, 2009, 12:53:54 pm »
Mods please close this thread too...Thank you

Offline maxx

« Reply #235 on: October 15, 2009, 07:24:48 pm »
thread closed