General Discussion and Useful Links > Ask An Experienced Member

How old was/is your Chnlove Scammer!

(1/3) > >>

Mike Moore:
Given all the talk of scams recently, I would be curious to know the ages of the suspect women who have been busted by our team. It it mostly young women (under 32) that have been confirmed as scams or plants of the agencies in question? With the stories we have all heard about women with kids, age 35+, getting a real bad shake in China as far as marriage prospects, I'm curious about the scam rate on the "senior" circuit for women.

David:
Thus far it has sounded like most of the scams I have been hearing about involved younger and very pretty girls which makes sense I suppose.

Big Dave

Arnold:

--- Quote from: "geordie" ---The older and less attractive ones are more likely to be real, that is for sure.
--- End quote ---

Geordie , I had written to a thirty year old , before I met my Wife on Chnlove . She was super Hot and also from Shanghai , where I was going to anyway before I met anybody through Chnlove . This was just a coincidence at the time . She was very real , but too young for me ( 56) so she finally married somebody from England a few month's later .
I hear what you are saying . I myself wondered sometimes about ... Women in their Teens already on Chnlove ? That seemed somewhat strange , now that could have been for Bait , but who know's ? Who will go with an 18 year old anyway , a 22 - 25 year old Male ? Is he really going to have this kind of money or be willing to spend this kind of money ,to venture into this kind Spouse finding ?

Arnold:

--- Quote from: "David" ---Thus far it has sounded like most of the scams I have been hearing about involved younger and very pretty girls which makes sense I suppose.

Big Dave
--- End quote ---

Hey , if I was running a scam , would I not use the best and the youngest for Business ? They know us foreigner's like them young , so a perfect set-up for some quick bucks . So we must also blame some of it on the Guy's looking for those young one , so I think they deserve what they have coming . Dirty old Men .

China Shark:
Arnold that is all fine and well yet they are contacting us through admirer letters. I would have never contacted any of those three that tried to contact to scam me. I honestly thought they were real so what could I lose. Needless to say quite a bit because it was nothing but fabrication to extract money from me. You can blame guys for wanting a younger pretty woman. What guy wouldn't prefer this and I'll call him a lier.
China Shark Mike :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version