Author Topic: It's only just begun  (Read 5840 times)

Offline Mike Moore

Re: It's only just begun
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 05:47:08 am »
Also, I promise not to take up board space by posting any more letters. But, given the talk of scams, I think the letters will bolster the resolve, and lessen the apprehension of some of the guys here. There are definitely scammers, but there are also women of true character and warmth that are waiting to meet us. I hope all can find their match here. I found a woman who is far superior to even my wildest expectations. Thanks for being here!

Offline Ed W

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 06:51:18 am »
Mike, Those are some nice words from her. Xindi would write much of the same, time after time. I remember she once said she felt like a little school girl again with the heart beating so hard.

You gotta love this stuff. Some of these lady's are soooo passionate. I knew Xindi was very passionate but I was way off since her passion scale is out of this world. She used to say she had a diffecult time putting words to paper and I thought she did a damn fine job at it. Well, she was right from her perspective since her words didn't come close to how she is in person.

Like Arnold said some months ago to a question about chemistry. Put the chemistry in the letters. It carries much weight and fills her heart with joy.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 07:02:13 am »
Way to go mike what a great letter from Zhiping if i hade a letter like that i would of melted lol so stay srong bud,she really sounds nice mate.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 07:20:38 am »
Ed, You're so right. I am not shy about expressing my feelings in my letters to her. It only took a few, in fact. You should see the photo of her holding my profile and looking angelic. Brought tears of relief to my eyes for sure!

Thanks,Vince! I'm ecstatic! Even in the midst of my doubts, and after I had sent a complaint to Chnlove, I still wrote a romantic letter to her and included a note to the translator politely requesting that he please not embellish. All the while I'm thinking I'm getting scammed!!! Apparently he wasn't embellishing after all. Who woulda thunk it! That goes to show you that the lasting doubts hammered into us by western "women" need to be set aside sometimes. I am just glad I didn't blow this by writing a nasty letter.

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 09:53:59 am »
Okay Mike , now that you have it going for you and Zhiping seems to be the one you been looking for , keep those romantic letter's coming and get to know her real well and vise versa . After the relationship grows stronger , you will know when it's time to go and Visit her . No need to rush , if your holding her Heart , she is not going anywhere .

Vince , I also told this about the cost of EMF's versus taking out the Lady at home , no comparising . You know what you can receive for the EMF money , unlike the dinner/takeout money , you spend on a western Woman .

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 10:22:26 am »
Arnold, I remember a guideline here from you or Maxx that said take 6 months to feel things out before making any final decisions and visiting. As you say, I am confident I have her heart already. We have shared a surprising amount of info already. I'm glad to have that hurdle crossed in such a short time. Now comes the foundation building part. Will be tough to reign it in, but I know I need to so that.

Arnold

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 12:44:36 am »
Quote from: "Vince G"
Arnold, I think we always see things the same. I thought putting it out there in a real life situation might make them understand it more.

Vince , it's because we are both 56 year's young ( was going to say old , but no Alex around ) and we see things pretty much to same from our Throne .

Mike , good luck and we know you have all the  knowledge to take it all the way to Marriage . Right ?
Any trouble on the way , you know where to ring the Bell . No not Taco Bell !!! Our info Bell . Hehe

Offline Johnboy

• Johnboy
RE: It's only just begun
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 10:30:13 am »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='21660' dateline='1257141283'

I'm curious...whatever happened to Mike Moore? I read this, for the first time, now and this story was so short-lived!:huh:

Hi Mr Big (sorry don't know your real name), same here, I just read it for the first time and I'm curious too.  Mike Moore's posts were so positive and contained so much hope and expectation in relation to the whole 'Chnlove experience' that I can only hope his story had a happy and fulfilling end.  Perhaps Vince could help with an update as he seems to have been quite a major contributor in Mike's story? Johnboy:idea:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to say nothing.  (Edmund Burke)

shaun

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 12:02:15 pm »
It is easy to walk away on the internet.  Especially things go bad.  I thought of it especially when things started going bad with Pinky.  I'm not a quitter though and I am waiting to see if things turn around with her.  I am sure it is a communication issue.  But I can see that sometimes it is just easier to walk away.

They will more thank likely re-appear when things get better.  If I disappear for a while it will be for financial reasons.  This economy is about to take my business under.  I'm not ready to give up on a Chinese wife yet.

Shaun

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 12:47:12 pm »
Mike sent me an email this morning, he was having login issues which I hope are resolved (i just actioned his email after work) so hopefully he will be back with an update for us all soon!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

shaun

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 12:50:26 pm »
I've got the next 3 weeks off  then a week of Thanksgiving off.  I had carpel tunnel surgery on my left hand Friday.  So far so good.  Should have gone to China over this period but I thought time to myself to meditate on God and the future would be better served.  Plus with my son going into the Air Force the time with him would be good if we don't kill each other.  The relationship with him is actually getting better.

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 01:55:05 pm »
never did hear any more from micheal on this did we???

Offline dude

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2010, 05:14:55 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='36021' dateline='1270230905'

never did hear any more from micheal on this did we???

Good point Ted...I would expect it's gone either completely great or completely sour...does anybody want to make a wager?:icon_cheesygrin:  5 to 1 odds either way and I only accept RMB! hehehehehe