Author Topic: It's only just begun  (Read 5839 times)

Offline Mike Moore

It's only just begun
« on: April 20, 2009, 09:35:32 am »
Despite all of the discussion of possible scams, the most gorgeous women being plants for greedy agencies and other doubts, it is important to remember what has drawn us here to begin with: the desire to find love in our lives and enrich us in ways we believe we deserve. For me, hesitation was not an option, although I admit I did hesitate for quite a while. The Chinese women appeal to the part of me that grew up during the Beaver Cleaver era. I want the traditional relationships represented by that era, and Chinese women seem to fit that mold perfectly. So to whom should I choose to write? I could have let the doubts expressed above make me try for a less attractive woman, but in the end I couldn't do that. I considered the options, chose only three women who combined exquisitely beautiful face, profile and smile that showed a inner happiness. Then let the chips fall where they may. I received three responses. One was a form-type letter that I ignored. The other two sent heart-felt responses that discussed portions of my profile and asked questions. I chose between them and feel good about that choice. I think I have hit the mother load. I want to share a letter that I received this morning from this beautiful women. I hope it will give heart to some of the hesitant among us:  

Dear Mike

Thanks for your nice letter and it came in time make me so happy, I am sure this week fills in happy because I am not lonely now. for me, it is really a big challenge to write letter with foreigner.

Thanks for your compliment; do you think I am an artist now?

Hehe, thanks for your book, I like to read it, please do not worry about my short letter, I am interested in you so much, but sometimes do not know how to express my feeling on paper.

i am so looking forward to the day i meet you and to have you walking by my side arm in arm or hand in hand i don't mind which, as long as your are holding me. i will be holding my head up high with a smile from ear to ear, because i will have the most handsome man in the world holding me. and i will cherish you always. I have loved before but never felt like i do now about you. i have never ever gave my all to any one. i have always kept a bit back for myself. But with you my love i am giving it all to you. i have nothing left to give now. and i have wrote this with tears in my eyes and sincerity in my mind and heart and this cant say enough. Your letters are like waves and i am the beach. When the waves come to the beach i am happy. When the tide goes out all i can do is wait till the next. Your letters make me feel that you are present with me in the same room. I forget we are thousands of miles apart. I only realize this when i am waiting for the tide to come in and awaken me with the ocean spray.

You can keep your hair any way you like, short or long make no difference, I just your inner world more than your appearance , I do not think I am the most beautiful woman in China but I have confidence in my inner world, I am rich inside. And I have to tell you first that I am not looking for money here, I do not want to marry money, I need a man in my life.

Yes our translator Tim is a nice boy, I appreciated him so much and it would be nice we have a nice dinner with him, what do you think?

Yours,

Guys, we are still too early in the process to consider this a done deal. I sent her some very long, heart-felt letters, with enough humor to put her at ease. I am not put off by her strong response to a few of my book-length letters. I knew why I was here, and why she was here and I went for it. I knew that we were right for each other in many ways from the get-go. I think this is a very encouraging start. Could be the live-changing event I hoped to achieve.
Tampa Mike

Arnold

Re: It's only just begun
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 09:50:10 am »
Mike , your writing must be great , to win over this Lady's heart so soon . I know exactly where you stand now , I have been there already , have done the exact same with my Wife . Like I heve alway's said , it's not how many letter's you write , it's what you write that wins their heart's . Keep it going and you will wind up with the most wonderful Lady in your Life . This is the attitude I like to see toward's these Women , even among all the bad stuff from Agency to Agency . Some of those good Women suffer because of it and that does not have to be that way .

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 09:55:19 am »
Wow mike what a wonderfull letter she seems veary sincer if you ask me way to go mate.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 10:01:29 am »
Strange as it may seem, part of my selection process at the onset was to filter for astrological criteria, as well. I figured, what the hell, there are 7000 women to choose from here, might as well filter using any and every tool.  :D

I'm the Pisces / Dragon. Here's how we stack up:

The Dragon and the Monkey make for an epic match. They are very much alike and their mating assures fun and passion. They will make exciting, fiery lovers. Their overall compatibility rating is 100%.

Pisces and Cancer love compatibility
This is an affectionate, sensitive couple who will bolster each other's ego. Pisces is an imaginative dreamer but Cancer is an imaginative worker-and together they can make their dreams a reality. Pisces provides romance in Cancer's life, and Cancer is the all-protective lover Pisces needs. They are a good pair in the field of sex. They are both sympathetic and try to support each other. Probably the Cancer will be the leader, because of the the Pisces' inclination for some eccentricity in love affairs. The quarrels are usually short and quickly come to an end in bed. They are perfectly fit for each other. They can spend their time during day and during night with the same result and the sentimental combination of these two signs make for an ideal marriage.

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 10:20:13 am »
Thank you, Victor. I feel blessed here. Again, I know it is much too early to claim victory. I will wait 6 months, if I can hold out that long, before visiting. But I will put all my efforts into trying to build the proper foundation. But I have to say, with encouragement like this from my lady, it will not be a chore to build that foundation.
Tampa Mike

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 10:31:04 am »
Thanks, Arnold. I will treat this woman with the respect she deserves. All I am looking for is reciprocation of that respect, and I think I have found the perfect woman for me, in every conceivable way.

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 11:22:02 am »
I hear ya, Vince. In my first letter I asked for a real-time photo, so she sent me photos of a few of her paintings (a hobby, but she is a wonderful artist), including two that showed her working on the paintings. She looked identical to her other photos - beautiful, soft and warm. Not a playboy bunny, but stunning to me in her warmth and feminity. Her profile photos were not studio to begin with. I'll pace it properly, and have absolutely no fear of rejection - I am alone now on this lily pad of life and am not afraid of it. I will say that I will not parce myself out to this woman, but will speak from my heart, as I always do, while encouraging her to realize that there are enormous difficulties that we will face. But we will face them together and, if it is meant to be, we will overcome them and then build a life together. I don't think a smiling frog can do much more than that while waiting to become the prince.

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 11:44:34 pm »
Thanks Mike , your last post about the Zodiac , made me feel even better now ! Know why ? Because I am Pieces / Dragon and Qing is also a Monkey . No wonder we love each other this much . I know you will cherish your Lady like I do Qing , because that is what Pieces do , right ? Wish you the same happiness with your Lady , heck ... I wish that to everybody here .

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 04:26:42 am »
Mike, do you have the link to that zodiac compatibility site?
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Nad

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 04:50:42 am »
Hi Mike,
Thanks for posting your story. I like you feel that Chinese woman are amazing and really sincere in their responses and true to their heart. We also share some similar reasons for feeling this about these ladies(but I don?t know what the Beaver Cleaver era  is?). I was looking for some heartfelt messages as well and return responses from my letters too. However I was also was opening up my heart to her. Amongst all the doubts that I build I am now 4 months into this relationship and we have shared between us 31,556 words, sent back and forth to each other. So I am feeling invested into our relationship both emotionally and monetarily now. I  also thought that six months was enough time to test the water so to speak, but it is also difficult to wait this long to meet someone that you have strong feelings for. And for me speaking about it helps.

So Mike thanks for sharing your story with us and I wish you well in your future however you wish to achieve it.
Regards NAD

Chong

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 07:45:53 am »
Now ... "The Beaver Cleaver" era refers to ... "if you want the 'Beaver', you have to get past the  :evil:  father-in-law's 'Meat Cleaver' !!!!!!!!!    :lol:

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 11:14:44 am »
Neil, Here ya go.

For western zodiac compatibility:
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/compatibility.html
scroll to the bottom and pick your sign

For Chinese zodiac:
try this for a short review:  http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/dragon/compati.asp
Or this one if you have a particular woman in mind and have her birth date:
http://www.astro-services.com/chineseastro/

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 02:44:06 pm »
Compatibility of the ROOSTER and the SNAKE
The Snake and the Rooster share so many of the same views it is hard to imagine them not getting along. As lovers they are nearly ideal for each other. Their overall compatibility rating is 90%.

Heheh.  I knew that.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline David

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 05:45:18 am »
I am very happy for you Mike...  I think you found a very special lady!  I wish you both happiness! :D

Big Dave

Offline Mike Moore

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 05:40:55 am »
UPDATE!!!! To everyone here who has had to endure posts concerning my uncertainty about the letter I received, I apologize to adding to the negativity about the women on Chnlove, the translator who I incorrectly thought to be embelishing, the agency in Zhuhai or Chnlove in general. Guys take heart. The lightningbolt can indeed strike you. Today I received a letter including a note from the translator providing me his phone number and email address. Here's the letter I received today, with an attached photo of my lady smiling and holding a printout of my profile:

Dear Mike

How are you today ? Sorry for my late reply, I talked with Tim about your concern, I was moved that you care about our communication so much, hehe, thank you ! Don't worry, I went to agency everyday to read and write letters, they translated letter to me word for word, I can read your English version even though I can not understand it. Tim felt sorry now, he even burst into tears at last, and he told if you have any questions, you can call him. Also the agency told that, if we need, they can change another translator for us, what do you think?

My mother will be in Zhuhai soon, I am going to show her some pictures of yours and let her know you better, I long for a meeting with you.

I really do not know what I will do today and I want to change a job, I am going to be a cashier in a super market, and I will have a part time job here to be a seller at a clothe store, because I like to work, please do not worry about me, I still have enough time to study English, I hope we will be able to write directly soon. I would love to give you my address, here it is:

I have been hurt before, so I cherish our relationship, please have faith in here the same. Really love your romantic words, you encouraged me in getting to know you better and please do not be sad, I hope you to be a optimistic man, and we will have lots of fun together in Zhuhai, now every one in Chnlove are helping us, I appreciated them so much. Would you like to go to the agency with me some day? And I am learning English everyday, will you be able to come to China soon and have a nice dinner with me? I am real, and can keep my words. I am sure love can overcome language barrier, please trust me. You should know there is love beyond the pain, if we learn to trust, I am sure we will be together soon!

I include a photo for you, hope you like it

Love,
Zhiping