Author Topic: Question  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Question
« on: July 23, 2009, 03:24:20 pm »
Kinda stuck here guys want to get some ideas. It seems lately we have had a rash of not so upstanding translators ect. I still contact LiBo mostly via TXT and when we do break down and use EMF her tone changes very drastically. And another girl I was writing the same thing she was very shy and didnt really know what to do about a few things and got a letter from her yesterday and the new tone is, She wants me to come to china and see her and she is very much in love with me suddenly just everything she says is different from just a few days ago. And now replys come next day before it was always a week or more.
I have just got this feeling it's not her sending the stuff as nice as it would be if it were her.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid but with all the crap that has and is going on the past few months I have grown to question these things more often and more quickly.

Every idea I think of always gets kicked as soon as I think about the fact that the translators see everything before the recipient and they can make it say what ever they want.

I like chnlove they have come up with something that can bring a lot of happiness to a lot of people all over the world. But as usual greed screws things up and it only takes a few people to mess up a real good thing. And chnlove will stay blind to it as long as the cash keeps coming in
Jimmy Henson

Vince G

RE: Question
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 05:30:39 pm »
Quote from: 'Jimmy' pid='9654' dateline='1248377060'

I still contact LiBo mostly via TXT and when we do break down and use EMF her tone changes very drastically. And another girl now replys come next day before it was always a week or more.

Jim I'm not understanding this? Her tone changes? to what?
And the other girl? replies quicker now? and that is a problem because?...

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 05:47:26 pm »
Jim.
Ask the translator to send the original letter to you.  They are required to do that if they have one.  that way you can get it translated to sdee how close it really is.  Then the translator may well drop the crap if it is her doing it.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 07:08:54 pm »
It sounds like there switching translaters around? if the tone of the letter changes or the way it is worded.It is a good bet they changed translaters same thing with the freguency of the letters. Either that or you said something to lady # 2 that made her real interested.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:20:31 pm by Vince G »

Offline Hajo

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 11:42:13 pm »
Quote from: 'Jimmy' pid='9654' dateline='1248377060'

I still contact LiBo mostly via TXT and when we do break down and use EMF her tone changes very drastically. And another girl I was writing the same thing she was very shy and didnt really know what to do about a few things and got a letter from her yesterday and the new tone is, She wants me to come to china and see her and she is very much in love with me suddenly just everything she says is different from just a few days ago. And now replys come next day before it was always a week or more.

Hi Jimmi,

There can be several reasons. Maybe your lady cannot express herself in TXT? The way to find out, might be like JimB suggests. Ask for the original letter. The other lady has probably gotten another translator. The translator might either encourage the lady or play games. I once wrote to a lady whoo responded late. As I confronted her with it, she told me she wasn't used to the mail communication. I dumped her because I was not satisfied with that answer.

In my opinion it is important that you feel comfortable with the communication of your lady. Tell them that you are not satisfied, but in a polite way. See the reaction and decide from that. But remember, politness is important. I hope this gives you some inspiration.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 04:18:52 am »
Jimmy et al !!

I have a large, International Management Consulting Business and I can maybe give a little feedback about your query.
The largest internet dating site in Aus is RSVP and they just asked us to do some statistical work....because the economic downturn everywhere has absolutely slammed their revenue. Guys are not now able to afford so much money to find their partners....disposable income has been drastically slashed. And I imagine this is a common theme over much of the World.

Possibly CHNL is suffering from this syndrome and is using some outrageous translations and admiration letters to boost reponse rates ??? and therefore revenue ??

I would be pretty confident that the number of Men in today's world who have had to put on hold their dreams/plans for a foreign/Chinese wife has increased enormously.

Even the "players" who bought emf's just to have a bit of fun, would have needed to think twice in the current circumstances ???
David