Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 4378 times)

Offline Jay W

Pictures
« on: April 19, 2009, 05:32:33 am »
I thought I'd give an update on my status.  I've laid out a plan  and presented it to my lady a couple of days ago.  I hope to foster non-EMF communication with her.  I have not heard back yet.  It's a bit nerve-racking, but I am not expecting an immediate response due to the weekend.

Now to the real meat of this post...pictures...

I understand there is a cultural divide here.  Most guys show snapshots here while the ladies tend to go for glamor shots.  Sometimes heavily airbrushed, sometimes photoshopped to the point where the girls become mermaids (one I saw had the fish tail and all).  In an earlier post, I talked about how I thought the suggestive and scantily clad photos sent out the wrong message.  While some here contended the photographers leaned in on the girls to be more suggestive, I don't think one can say every girl was not aware of the message they are sending.  While these photos may be nice eye candy, they are not sending the message of marriage material.

Some photos on the opposite spectrum that similarly disturb me are the ones of ladies in wedding dresses.  To me, this seems like the ladies are a bit over eager, wanting to bathe themselves in the light of marriage.  It hijacks an image better left to a gentleman's imagination.  What do you guys think?  :?:

Chong

Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 06:31:24 am »
I can't blame them, they're completing against 6,799 other ladies. As proof, the "Mermaid" got your attention, right ???   :shock:

Plus, ladies want to look their "absolute best" whereas us guys are more nonchalant.

Offline Jay W

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:14:55 am »
The mermaid made me laugh, but then she went directly into the bin.  I don't mind a girl using a professional photographer or dressing nice.  I just think there are some girls that cross the line from "attention getting" to farcical.  I think the agencies are doing them a disservice if they are encouraging the practice.  Those that cross this line have always gone into my bin.

Offline Jay W

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 05:07:13 pm »
Kind of looks like a hello kitty tattoo.  Do hookers go for hello kitty tattoos?

P6282062 fits my definition of overkill.  A couple of pictures look like the Asian version of American Beauty...you know the scene... 8-)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 07:20:27 pm »
Quote from: "Jay W"
Kind of looks like a hello kitty tattoo.  Do hookers go for hello kitty tattoos?

P6282062 fits my definition of overkill.  A couple of pictures look like the Asian version of American Beauty...you know the scene... 8-)

I saw the profile pic of her and thought, what are these guys talking about?,she lovely..then the others ones, OMG what was the photographer thinking!!??
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 08:06:58 pm »
I guess it's my turn to dispell as much of this as i can. We had our wedding photo's taken at one of these mall phto studios and to my knowledge there's no photoshopping to alter, but to enhance with special effects. We went to the same place she's had her pics taken for me in past months. My Xindi spent an hour in the chair having her hair and face worked on extensively. The lady's pay good money for this and they get the works. The studios have a whole wardrobe full of outfits that they can pin back to make it fit the lady. In our pics, and we should get them today we think, she doesnt own the gowns she wears. They're provided by the studio and pinned up so it's all nice n tight.

All the pics she's taken in past months, I only received a couple compared to the other 20 or so she never even sent me. I swear when I first saw her pics here that I'd never seen before I thought she was a part time model. They are awsome! But that's what they pay for. That kind of result.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Jadams79

• http://www.myspace.com/norric_mitori
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 10:19:28 pm »
My girls photos were photo shop imports, plus extensive makeup but not an insane wardrobe, the photos she took made her look different, but I have more recent photos without her being all photo shoped and make up out the arse and I say she is damn fine without the touchups lol.  :mrgreen: dont embarass your girl with a photo op when she has worked a double, you better tell her she is the most beautiful you have ever seen her too LOL! I think at that moment she could have killed me because she was not expecting a picture at 9am after a double shift lol!  :D
Can't fix stupid.

Offline Jay W

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 03:19:41 pm »
I should reiterate that I have no problem with the professional photo places doing the photos, even if clothes seem to be recycled.  It is when they digitally alter themselves into mermaids, minnie mouse, pose/dress themselves in ways that scream the exact opposite of "marriage material" that I have to wonder.  I also wonder if there is an over eagerness with ladies posing in wedding gowns.  I think those are one step away from shooting the "boudoir" pictures at Glamor Shots.  

P678056 is one I am not sure how to categorize at first glance.  In her profile pics she is suggestive, but not vulgar.  The "extra" pic she sent me has her looking like she will be removing her black lace panties any second (she is lifting out her panties' waistband).  Who knows, maybe they are getting the ideas from Western magazines.  

When I see that, my alarm bells go off.  I think this lady might be wanting to scam me.  I move on to more sensible ladies (which means I am exclusively talking to just my lady).

My lady just sent me a snapshot of her cooking.  She could of saved her money going to that professional, because even in that snapshot, I can tell that she is is ravishing.  She is smartly dressed and fully clothed.  

Is there anyone here whose initial photos from their lady could be considered "suggestive"?  If so, why haven't you shared?  :P  ;)   Jay

Offline Jay W

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 05:15:04 pm »
Vince:

Then my instincts were right on.  Thanks.   :D  Right now I am collecting these admirer mails more for amusement. :ugeek:

Offline Jay W

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 05:36:20 pm »
Question just popped into my head...Anybody been scammed by a lady with a video???

Jay

Offline David

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 05:45:32 pm »
I had one woman who included photographs in her admiration letter of herself dressed only in a man's white dress shirt laying in a bathtub full of water.  Also standing in the bathtub full of water all wet.  Let me just say nothing was left to the imagination! :oops:

Big Dave

Offline kenny

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 09:35:21 pm »
Like Vince I would like to examine those photos. But post them before you photoshop them with you in thong. PLEASE!

Offline Jay W

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 10:58:24 pm »
Dave,

I think I have been "admired" by the wet shirt bandit too.  It made me want to take a bath... :P

Which is worse:
Ladies who pose like that or ladies that pose with Hello Kitty or Winnie the Pooh?

Chong

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 11:22:22 pm »
Come on "Big Dave" ... you know the Brotherhood Rules ... you can't write about something suggestive and leave us in the lurk in our own imagination !!!    :roll:  

Produce the evidence in question, hehehe ...  :oops:

Offline Jay W

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 05:16:52 am »
Here's one who  just wrote me.  P608243  She is posing in a bath towel.  She says she likes swimming.  :P