Author Topic: My Translator Friend , little corner .  (Read 15155 times)

shaun

RE: My Translator Friend , little corner .
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2009, 07:00:49 am »
Quote from: 'Chinese Knot' pid='14834' dateline='1251625873'

Quote from: 'Martin' pid='14786' dateline='1251594263'

Hey guys, can we keep on track on this thread. It is going to get confusing for Chinese Knot to filter through all of this.
(And congrats Shaun on a successful web cam chat)

Hello Martin

Well , this is my own idea , maybe my thinking is wrong about Shaun's story , I just gave some ideas based on the letters and his words . But I would love to send my best wishes to Shaun if he had a successful webcam talking . Everything is possible ,  Let us see the final result . Good luck , all brothers here !

Chinese Knot,

I do want to thank you for your advice and input. She offered to do a web-chat and I thought it was worth one more  chance to see especially since it was free to me, which raises a question.  Is a web-chat at the agency free to the lady we are speaking to?

Since I have her email address now I will see if we can communicate through that for a while and see how it goes.  I am going to hire a translator here in the US.  There are a few in the market where I have a store.

I really do appreciate your advice and time will tell which path was right.  Keep giving advice though you are giving us insight that we need so much.

Thank you,

Shaun

Arnold

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2009, 08:56:38 pm »
Welcome back my Friend , I know many here are waiting patiently for your return . haha
You are a important Member here as you will know .

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2009, 09:27:51 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='14841' dateline='1251630049'

Quote from: 'Chinese Knot' pid='14834' dateline='1251625873'

Quote from: 'Martin' pid='14786' dateline='1251594263'

Hey guys, can we keep on track on this thread. It is going to get confusing for Chinese Knot to filter through all of this.
(And congrats Shaun on a successful web cam chat)

Hello Martin

Well , this is my own idea , maybe my thinking is wrong about Shaun's story , I just gave some ideas based on the letters and his words . But I would love to send my best wishes to Shaun if he had a successful webcam talking . Everything is possible ,  Let us see the final result . Good luck , all brothers here !

Chinese Knot,

I do want to thank you for your advice and input. She offered to do a web-chat and I thought it was worth one more  chance to see especially since it was free to me, which raises a question.  Is a web-chat at the agency free to the lady we are speaking to?

Since I have her email address now I will see if we can communicate through that for a while and see how it goes.  I am going to hire a translator here in the US.  There are a few in the market where I have a store.

I really do appreciate your advice and time will tell which path was right.  Keep giving advice though you are giving us insight that we need so much.

Thank you,

Shaun

Hello Shaun

Thanks for your understanding heart , frankly speaking ,if the agency has the web-chat services , I think it is free to the ladies there .  Maybe you can get more chances to have the web-chatting with your lady .

Shaun , is everything going well with your communication with your lady in the private email ? As what you have said that  time will tell which path was right.  Hope to see a good result .

But when you meet other questions ,please tell me I will continue to take my efforts to give you some suggestions . I will see how your relationship goes .

Please take care and have a great day !

Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='15306' dateline='1251939398'

Welcome back my Friend , I know many here are waiting patiently for your return . haha
You are a important Member here as you will know .

Hi my good friend Arnold

Thanks for your note , time really moves so fast , a new month comes .  I have just made some new plans for this month .Thanks for the member's trust here , I am also gald to exchange ideas with other brothers here and I will always do my best to help others . How about you and Qing ? Hope everything is going well with you . Please try not to work too hard and do take good care of yourself . :heart:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 09:34:23 pm by Chinese Knot »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2009, 06:41:52 am »
Knot ni hao

I wondered if you would do me a favour and 'Read' over my thread 'My Story...'

Firstly is these letters 'from' the translator?
Secondly is there the 'possiblity' that I was being scammed?
Thirdly, is there a 'Unwritten' rule in your culture about height concerning male and female concerning 'the family'?

Thank you for your assistance in this..

Arnold

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2009, 11:57:30 pm »
Rob , to get a faster answer ... I will Copy and send it to my Friend Via E-Mail to him . It does look like he's Traveling a lot and has no time to be here . this way he will get it and he will answer you in a couple of day's I'm sure .
Take care Buddy .
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:58:07 pm by Arnold »

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2009, 11:25:51 pm »
Sorry , my good friend Arnold , it seems that I have not come to the forum for a long time , thanks for your understanding and I am busy with my work and family and will tell you more later . I have received your email and hope my answer is not late for Rob , I will read his thread and answer his questions . Anyway , wish you and all the brothers here have a great time .  Last days I learn that life is really fragile , please do take good care of yourself and family ,brothers !:heart:

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2009, 03:47:31 pm »
This is a great thread. Chinese Knot the first translator here that knows what he is talking about, finally.
There have been a few most of which were only good for a little comedy value.

But it's getting pretty long anyone thought of pruning it a little. Take out some of the posts that don't really offer any good info.
Kinda like this one.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2009, 11:47:08 pm »
Thanks , Jimmy , I have already sent a message to Rob , and thank you for your sincere words  , I will always do my best to exchange more ideas with brothers here . Wish you have a great day !:heart:

Quote from: 'Jimmy' pid='20714' dateline='1256154451'

This is a great thread. Chinese Knot the first translator here that knows what he is talking about, finally.
There have been a few most of which were only good for a little comedy value.

But it's getting pretty long anyone thought of pruning it a little. Take out some of the posts that don't really offer any good info.
Kinda like this one.

shaun

« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2009, 12:23:56 pm »
Well Mr. Knot,

I thought you should know since you called it right.  It is over between Pinky and I.  I am OK with it because I know I did everything I could do.  So there is no doubt there.  It has been a wonderful educational experience and one that I do not regret.  I knew going into this that there would be a learning curve and I think I exceeded beyond the length of that curve.

I mention patience to another person yesterday and my patience served me well.  It was apparent to me this morning when I received a message from chnlove asking what I wanted them to do in this matter that I realized there was nothing else to do.

I do appreciate your wisdom and advice and again as usual you were right.  I guess you have seen enough of these relationships that you can tell where it is headed.  But I had to be sure.

Good luck and thanks for your advice.

Shaun

Arnold

« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2009, 12:57:29 am »
Shaun , sorry it had to come to this . All this seems like a big Roller Coaster Ride in our Forum lately . This really has me worried , what this Chnlove Site has turned into . As careful we proceed and all the knowledge we have here and still it happens over and over , that relationship's fall apart . I am lost for word's ... but not hope ... not yet .

shaun

« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2009, 08:05:10 am »
Arnold, Mike,

Thanks for the comments.  I am grateful that I found this site. It has kept me from making a huge mistake in traveling to China right now. I was willing to give it all up and move there to start a new life with Pinky. This site help me to see the warning signs and walk me through a few critical issues but has allowed me to be me. Arnold this site is a very good thing. Not all relationships work out. That is why we are all here in the first place. Giving us good information and tools to make even better decisions is priceless.

I am quite comfortable with where things are with me. I almost pulled the plug two weeks ago but realized that I had made a commitment and had to honor it. That commitment was completed yesterday morning when I read an email from chnlove. In essence they said there was nothing else they could do but invade her privacy and would do so if I asked them too. We were at a standoff situation and I was not going to invade her privacy. If she wanted to continue as I told her in my last email it was her move. She didn't take it so I closed the door respectfully.

I began talking with another beautiful woman on another site last night and we have shared three letters already. It is a refreshing change. I can't even begin to tell you if she is the one.  Right now I am enjoying the change.

The best part is one monthly fee and as many letters as you want to write. Webcam chats are easily done there.

More later.

Shaun

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2009, 09:50:33 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='21928' dateline='1257339910'

I am quite comfortable with where things are with me. I almost pulled the plug two weeks ago but realized that I had made a commitment and had to honor it. That commitment was completed yesterday morning when I read an email from chnlove. In essence they said there was nothing else they could do but invade her privacy and would do so if I asked them too. We were at a standoff situation and I was not going to invade her privacy. If she wanted to continue as I told her in my last email it was her move. She didn't take it so I closed the door respectfully.

Shaun always the perfect gentleman. You have great patience because you are an incredible doctor of wisdom. I hope this next time at bat gives you the home run you deserve.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2009, 07:33:07 am »
Hello Shaun

Very nice to talk you again and it is snowing outside when I  reply this message . I am sorry to hear about your story  , but your words tells me that you are an optimistic man who has the passion for life . I am sure you will meet your right life partner . If you still want to find Chinese wife , I would love to give you suggestions when you meet problems of communications . Anyhow , wish you the best luck of your research .  Have a great Day !:heart:

Quote from: 'shaun' pid='21837' dateline='1257269036'

Well Mr. Knot,

I thought you should know since you called it right.  It is over between Pinky and I.  I am OK with it because I know I did everything I could do.  So there is no doubt there.  It has been a wonderful educational experience and one that I do not regret.  I knew going into this that there would be a learning curve and I think I exceeded beyond the length of that curve.

I mention patience to another person yesterday and my patience served me well.  It was apparent to me this morning when I received a message from chnlove asking what I wanted them to do in this matter that I realized there was nothing else to do.

I do appreciate your wisdom and advice and again as usual you were right.  I guess you have seen enough of these relationships that you can tell where it is headed.  But I had to be sure.

Good luck and thanks for your advice.

Shaun

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2010, 11:17:16 pm »
Hello Arnold and all brothers here

Happy new year ! i would love to take this chance to send all my best wishes to you , may you the peace, health and happiness with  your life partner in the new year !  I will continue  my best to exchange more with you and help those who needs help . Anyway , please take care and have a great new Year !

Best wishes :heart: