Author Topic: Chnlove Head Office  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Chnlove Head Office
« on: July 30, 2009, 12:24:28 am »
Has anyone the details of ChnLove in  Hong Kong.

I am looking for telephone numbers and email address etc.

The lady I came to see originally is being badly treated by the P368 Hand in Hand agency and I want to help her sort it out.

They are now demanding 10,000 CNY from her for NOT marrying me.  

They also will not produce to her a copy of her original contract with them.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline maxx

RE: Chnlove Head Office
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 01:21:44 am »
Willy if it is the agency in Zhuhai above Mcdonalds.Go in there and tell the silly asses you want to see there liscence to introduce foreign men to Chinese women.Last time I heard they didn't have that liscence.Or just go in there and tell them you want a copy of the contract.If they tell you no.Tell them you will be back with your friend the police man.

That ussually fixes them.And makes them leave the women alone.That is what my wifes friend did.SHe lives there in Zhuhai.

willy here is the information you wanted.

Elite state limited.Is the name of the corporate office.

Phone #8522682642029477003

Address unit 710 delta house 3 yiu street shatin hong kong.

email address  esl@hkesl.com.hk
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:34:54 am by maxx »

• Board Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 01:57:26 am »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='10294' dateline='1248931304'

Willy if it is the agency in Zhuhai above Mcdonalds.Go in there and tell the silly asses you want to see there liscence to introduce foreign men to Chinese women.Last time I heard they didn't have that liscence.Or just go in there and tell them you want a copy of the contract.If they tell you no.Tell them you will be back with your friend the police man.

That ussually fixes them.And makes them leave the women alone.That is what my wifes friend did.SHe lives there in Zhuhai.

willy here is the information you wanted.

Elite state limited.Is the name of the corporate office.

Phone #8522682642029477003

Address unit 710 delta house 3 yiu street shatin hong kong.

email address  esl@hkesl.com.hk

Thanks Maxx, Not sure if this one is above McDonalds, only went there once and I know it is on the 12th Floor.

I have to go back to UK for a week but when I return I will call on them myself.  The staff and translators know my background and  know that I already have contacts with the Police here.

I will definately ask to see their licence to introduce foreign men to the ladies.

Thanks for the info.

Willy
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 08:47:28 am by Vince G »
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 07:27:22 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='10290' dateline='1248927868'

Has anyone the details of ChnLove in  Hong Kong.

I am looking for telephone numbers and email address etc.

The lady I came to see originally is being badly treated by the P368 Hand in Hand agency and I want to help her sort it out.

They are now demanding 10,000 CNY from her for NOT marrying me.  

They also will not produce to her a copy of her original contract with them.

Willy

If you do a customer service letter using the link put ATTN: Flora on it She has help me in the past
Jimmy Henson

Offline sumo

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 10:54:28 am »
Does anyone know how these agencies work when things do not work out with the guy and girl? Do agencies get money for getting a guy to travel to china regardless of whether the relationship works out or not?

Here's my experience so far. I had been communicating with one girl and the EMFs seemed like we clicked and so I decided to make a visit to China and meet her. In her EMFs, she tells me all the things I would want to hear, how she was care for me, would cook for me when I visited etc. She had helped me book a hotel for me in the city center. I arrive in China and get a taxi to my hotel. (From what I have read, I thought most of the guys would be greeted at the airport by their girl and perhaps their translator.) Anyways, I try to call her that evening on her cell and did not get an answer, just voice mail. I tried a number of times and kept getting her voice mail. It was getting late so I decided that it was probably too late to call her. I called the next morning and still got voice mail. So I went out and looked around the city with map in hand. My phone rings and it is her asking who am I, because she can see my cell number calling her multiple times on Call Display.

I ask her if we can meet up and she says that today is a not a good day and that we can meet up the next day. I figure that this girl knows that I am making a long trip just to visit her, that she would have made room in her calendar for me. I agree to her meeting request on the next day. So I spend the rest of the day wandering the city by myself (note: I can not speak or read Chinese). The next day arrives and I get a call from her to make arrangements to meet. She says that she is bringing a friend. I thought, OK, she may not feel comfortable alone so I agree. We meet at my hotel lobby. She is the person in the photos. Her English is EXCELLENT! Hardly bit of an accent!  I had absolutely no problem with communicating with her. Her friend spoke no English. Our "first date" was rather boring. After our first day together, I ask her if we can  meet up again tomorrow.  She says she can not make it and I got the message. The rest of my trip was by myself. She never called and I never called her back.

Now back to my original question. Do these agencies get more money from the girls if they attract the guys to come over to China? How was it that she would seem all "lovey" in the EMFs and turn around and not want anything to do with me even before we had ever met?
Was it a ploy to get me to China so that the agency can demand more money for producing a live candidate? (My imagination runs wild).

What happened to me? How was I scammed? Was the translator writing all those messages? Her English was good enough that she would certainly not need a translator. Come to think of it, her English seemed better than those in the EMF mails!

Oh one more thing, I am now EMFing with another lady and she has mentioned TWICE that I should visit her in China. I am tempted only because she seems so pretty in the pictures.....

• Board Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 11:27:26 am »
Hi Sumo
http://www.chnlove.info/showthread.php?tid=645
Yes the girls have to pay the agency when they meet you face to face.  I know the Hand in Hand Agency in ZhuhaI is charging them 5000yuan for that meeting.  They had also had to pay to join.

I came for one lady and we did not work out but theyn have asked her for this amount.  I told her not to pay but she said that in Chinese Culture she was obliged to honour the debt.

Some things said in the EMF would added by the translator without the girls knowledge.  Even English speakers have a translator for sending EMFs.

Willy
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:29:44 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 11:45:29 am »
Hi Sumo , Whilst your heart went prepared , you were not prepared yourself , you do not say how long ago this happened to you , how long you were in which city etc , with the growing number of us on this forum that have been there , done that , we have a lot of answers and therefore plenty of reading for you to wade through . Yes I would even has at a guess that the woman that you met may have even been an agency worker , but then you did not contact the agency that you were working through obviously to tell them you were coming to town or when it went belly up to find out what was going on . Lots of communication is the key , but have a read and keep your eyes open , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline sumo

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 12:15:23 pm »
Willy and Robert,
thanks for your input.

Robert, I don't see how date, duration or city makes a difference in the outcome of my story. I excluded it to stick to the points. I guess I do have to do some more homework and read more posts.

I informed my lady about my trip plans through EMF so I figured that the agency is fully aware of my travel dates and stay. If I had contacted the agency, what would be my reason and what would it accomplish? (I could use a lot of help here on this part).  I did not mention that the agency was going belly up, not sure where you are getting that from. Anyhow, thanks Robert, for your input.
Cheers
Sumo

David5o

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 12:25:45 pm »
Sumo,

From what you wrote here, i think it was more likely to be an EMF scam. Nothing else makes sense. If your lady knew you were coming and that she would be paying , say 5000RMB, a lot more effort would have been put into your arrival/meeting...Right??  I think your hotel and other arrangements were made by others!!  I think she was probably roped into the deal at a much later date, for the meeting, that was always going to be a first and only meeting. So she isn't going to be paying anything to the agency, they even, may be paying her!! ...haha!!  Maybe, the agency were hoping to introduce you to another lady while you were there, so that they could then charge that lady a meeting fee!!

As i say, from what you state in your post, there's a good chance the lady didn't even know you existed while you were supposedly exchanging EMF's. I think the agency may have got her to read the correspondence so she had a background for the meeting. Only you, could judge if she knew all that you had written about in your letters.
Did she seem not to know much about you, or what you had both written, during your meeting with her??
Oh, and the little friend that came along that day, could also possibly have been the translator, making out she don't speak English, ..... Lot's of whispering between them was there??

You didn't state how long you had been writing to this lady, or approximately how many EMF's had been sent or received. If it was a relatively short time, and only a small number of EMF's, then the Scam backfired on the agency. ... If a long period was involved the agency has done very nicely out of you....

As i say, just my thoughts on this little but expensive scenario. ....I don't think I'm too far away from the truth!!

David .....

Vince G

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 12:30:37 pm »
Sumo to answer some questions you had? The first sign something is wrong is when she and the translator weren't at the airport. Being part of her contract, I would have known something was up right there. I see you are new here but it's been written many times to take the agency info (address and other contact) with you to China.

In this case NO the agency will not collect on your visit. They weren't involved so they can't. Maybe this was the ploy? She didn't seem to have any interest in you or a relationship so I would say the agency wrote the correspondence. I would have looked into who booked the hotel? Her or the agency?

How long were you writing her before you went?

David5o

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 12:50:29 pm »
Sumo,

I forgot to mention to you, I f you think you have been Scammed, There is an Agency and lady list on this Forum that highlight suspect ladies and agency's.

Write a post stating the agency and the Ladies I D numbers. Also givings your reasons why you want them to be listed on the Forum blacklist.....

David......

Offline maxx

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 08:48:40 pm »
Sumo you have recieved some good advice.I think David is right they ran the EMf scam on you.I would list the agency here.And contact customer care and lodge a complaint with them.Jimmy talked to a lady at customer care and had good results.I can't remember what the laddies name was but PM Jimmy he can tell you.

Arnold

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 12:23:57 am »
Sumo , as this is a notice for everyone that is not certain or sure about there Lady .
Going through EMF's , First spend some time writing and asking many question's , including personal's . Second , have her send you
" real " photo's of herself . Third , talk about her Parent's and have her send you Photo's of them as well . If she is unwilling to meet those request's , drop her right there . Any scammer is not going to include her Family , no matter what the Agency is up to ? There are ALWAY's RED FLAG's somewhere , you must learn to notice and realize them . It's to protect yourself with .

Hope the next time is going by your Plan .

Offline China Shark

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 12:35:14 am »
All good advice and David hit it right on the head.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

shaun

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 07:57:18 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='10505' dateline='1249100637'

Sumo , as this is a notice for everyone that is not certain or sure about there Lady .
Going through EMF's , First spend some time writing and asking many question's , including personal's . Second , have her send you
" real " photo's of herself . Third , talk about her Parent's and have her send you Photo's of them as well . If she is unwilling to meet those request's , drop her right there . Any scammer is not going to include her Family , no matter what the Agency is up to ? There are ALWAY's RED FLAG's somewhere , you must learn to notice and realize them . It's to protect yourself with .

Hope the next time is going by your Plan .

Arnold, would you or someone who is qualified, start a thread in the newbie section about how a newbie should start and the types of questions he should ask in his first 5 or 10 EMF's?

Maybe some of the brothers can contribute and you could update it much like the Brotherhood list of lady profiles.  There are bits and pieces all over this site and a person like me thinks, "man, I'll have to remember that," but I read so much on the internet that I can't remember where it was after a few days and could take many hours to find it again.

I didn't see the thread before I typed in this post, but Scottish Rob I think is on the right track of what I was thinking.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:11:50 am by shaun »