Author Topic: Back  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
Back
« on: July 31, 2009, 03:59:18 pm »
Hi there.

Well, I don't really know how to say what I would have to say, but I'll give it a try, anyway.

As (maybe) some of you may have seen, I've been away for a time, just to "think" about many things, my last story which ended to a "no way", the way I was which may not be "so nice" "so good", and because of many other things.

I'd like to apologize, at first, because I surely was "blind" to love a woman who just played many times with me. And because of that "blind" love, I just did not hear "quickly" most of your advices.
That's why I'd like to thank you all for your advices and because you are helpful.

For sure, I thought sometimes I just would have to give up because too many things to take in consideration.
My chinese is just beginning to be "bad" enough. I can do some sentences, but I must work on it. I found a chinese lady on Paris who helps me, 2 hours/week, and she's just nice and helpful, too. (by the way, she's from Nanjing and lives in France since 5 years)

Well.
About me and ladies in China, so, I just am a bit "cautious" by now, even if some of my contacts there seem to be like the "good ones", but it will be to confirm once I'll be there.

By the way, maybe should I "better" hear and listen to "older" brothers here, because of their experience.

So now, I'm just on the righteous feet, thinking about Shanghai and many things to do there :)

Even if sometimes it is difficult to understand all over here, I can anyway do anything with my english here.

Thanks again for your help and for the brotherhood which is really nice.
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

RE: Back
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 05:08:02 pm »
Sylvain, I'm glad to see you back. I think it is human nature to hear what others are saying but not listen. Each person listens in there own time.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 05:14:11 pm »
Thanks, Vince;) I totally agree with you. Next time, I'll use any chopstick for my ears if I can't hear "well" at first :D
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 07:29:05 pm »
Good to see you back mate.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 07:53:50 pm »
Thankx, Victor ;)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Danny

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 08:26:59 pm »
Its good to hear what's happening on your journey Sylvain. It's an amazing one. I've really enjoyed hearing about it.

I don't think that everything that happened to you was without value or reason. I think at that time, that was what was meant to happen, and you've taken away what was needed from that experience. You did the best you could at that time, and in time, you will sit and laugh about it.

I think it's always good to be learning and it seems like you've come a long way.

There's no reason to think that this time it's not going to work out really happily. This is something that is worthwhile doing properly, your very best.

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 09:34:32 pm »
Good to see ( hear ) you back on the Playing Field . But this time ... listen for the Referee call a Foul on you , and give up the Ball . Hahaha

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 09:52:12 pm »
Welcome back Sylvain , just a thought when I was getting my new Besta translator I am sure I noticed one that not only does mandarin to english but also french if you have one of these in your pocket you are never stuck for words , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 10:23:59 pm »
Sly, welcome back brother, and better luck this time around, I'm sure those of us that are married or will be have laft at least one more good one there for you.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Peter

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 11:06:57 pm »
Welcome back Sylvain.. We are all here to help you as much as we can..
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 04:39:31 am »
Many thanks :)
Well, I think my next trip just should be nicer than the first one :) plus, it is not the same city  ^^
- Let's Rock -

Offline Darius

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 05:12:35 am »
Welcome back our new Sylvain. Hope you will find your match this time. I guess you have learned more about yourself by this experience as anything else. Learning by doing. You are such a with emotion loaded guy. But this time try not to take it so emotionally before.

Oh Shanghai Ladies, I had my experience with one of them a few months ago. She said " it is part of a competition for existence " and got straight to the point and wanted to know in our 3rd EMFs how much money i make!!! She was real and honest!! I can see she is still searching!!!

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 09:10:34 pm »
Sylvain

Same as me...I am happy to decided to "get back on the horse"

Are you sure that Shanghai is the best place to be ??.....I have corresponded with a couple of ladies from Shanghai....scary stuff....very dollar focussed !!!!!

Whatever you decide...."If you try you may win....if you dont try, you will certainly fail :):)"

David E

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 09:03:51 am »
Hi David ;)
Well, I know I wanted to visit Shanghaï, and Beijing, for sure. I have already thought about Guangzhou, but first, Shanghai.
Why?
It is also a big city, and I have a few contacts there. Ok, only ladies, but I'm sure that 1 or 2 of them seem to be honest and not have dollars instead their eyes :) In fact, I will confirm it just when I will be there. By the way, did you hear about the EXPO in 2010 in Shanghai? :)

I also wish to visit Guangzhou but this is another "reason"... i'll deal about it in my another thread (trip in September)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Joshua Smith

• Eastern Scorpion
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 10:37:33 am »
Welcome back, brother. I too have had some bad luck with a dishonest lady. It was a bad experience but an experience just the same. We learn from our mistakes. And again, my judgment was clouded by blind love and I didn't listen to pretty much all my family and friends' warnings. I'm down $2500 CAD which could have been saved for my trip to China but I don't look at this as a waste of time or money after more thorough thought. I learned a great deal and it's helped me with my new lady, Jessie. (Qing Xian) As many of you know, she's been my official girlfriend for awhile now. I asked her on Memorial Day of all days lol. (American holiday and I'm Canadian haha) Anyway, long story short, even when things seem dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Jessie is my light, I'm sure you'll find yours soon. :icon_biggrin:
"I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am."   ~ Homer Simpson ~
"Everything is something."   ~ Marge Simpson ~