Author Topic: Two letters one lady??  (Read 4059 times)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
RE: Two letters one lady??
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 05:23:05 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='10778' dateline='1249306769'

If this is your first trip to China.Have the backup plan.Agency name number and address.In case this isn't what your looking for.

Maxx, how do you find the agency's address and phone number?  I'd like to have this information before I leave for my trip as well.  I have her translator's phone number but that's it.
...as irresistible as chocolate

David5o

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 05:53:34 pm »
Neil.

That numbers just as good as the official agency number. You can contact the agency, and ask them to email you there location address in both English and Chinese and there business telephone number. (postal address maybe a post office box)
By them emailing you with the above information, .... you will also have there email address!!

You can also write a short note to the translator on your ladies EMF or Agency email, asking for the same information...

David....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:08:32 pm by David5o »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 06:12:30 pm »
I also got the address from an invitation letter that was sent to me from Keren.:icon_biggrin:

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 08:15:24 pm »
Hmm, I didn't get an invitation letter.  :icon_cry:

Thanks David.  Yeah, I guess you're right.  I just hate asking things behind my girls back, in the same message as one I send to her.  Not that I don't trust her or I want to hide things from her, I just would like to have all my bases covered.  I really wish they had better contact information for the individual agencies and translators.  I did make a suggestion about that in the Chnlove suggestion forums but I doubt it will go anywhere.
...as irresistible as chocolate

David5o

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 08:33:40 pm »
Neil,

I don't think the translator will think anything of it, by you asking for that information. You can always just say that you may need to contact them in an emergency situation, and you'd like to have that information to hand!! I'm sure you can think of other legitimate excuses/reasons, as well as my one...hahaha!!

David.....

Vince G

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 11:23:37 pm »
I just asked the translator at the bottom of a letter. I think it was a simple "I need to contact you"  She sent everything, address, cell ph #, email address, IM name, times to call, bra size?

Offline Nad

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 03:43:23 am »
Quote from: 'sameldrum1' pid='10972' dateline='1249430427'

Nad,

My two cents...from what you and other have said so far about this EMF letter, it seems clear to me that your lady had nothing to do with writing it (no purpose or motivation on her part), but that the agency tried it to make contact with you, possibly because your lady is no longer in touch with them (here is the motivation), and they want to keep in touch because there may be a contractual agreement for money to be paid in the future if your relationship works out successfully...

Scott

I Scott,
Yes I do agree with you on this issue. I felt along that the agency was behind it all, however there was still the issue of refreshing her profile after so many months of being unchanged. I did not think my girl changed it,however what would be reasoning of the agency changing it?.
Regards Nad.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009, 04:24:06 am »
By reading all of it, for sure, I direct think the agency just wants to make some money, and uses this lady's profile to write you, just because you wrote her before.
Just to know, but... before you got that EMF, how did you end the other EMF you sent her?
Did you say something like "I hear having news from you soon"? or anything like that?

Maybe one of the other "options" would be (why not?) to write back that EMF, saying you disagree to go on with her and tha you don't want to hear anymore about her (no need to argue)...but she also knows via mail that you're still behind her and that you still want to meet her and so on ;)

You can also choose to not reply that EMF, maybe will the agency try to write to other persons... if so, maybe one point to check would be to know what's the ID of that lady, so that nobody her would be "in contact" with her (or better should I say "with the agency using her profile"..

Maybe can she also choose to delete her profile?
- Let's Rock -

David5o

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 05:27:28 am »
Nad,

As you have been told, .... there fishing!! If anyone sends an EMF to her and she doesn't answer, they'll
have an idea that she is still talking to YOU. She should have hidden her profile a while ago, that way the agency wouldn't have been able to refresh it.....

If she does get mail, she needs to contact the agency and give a good reason why she is not interested in getting involved with anyone right now. Maybe a sickness in the family, heartbroken over your break-up (haha) Anyway you know the sort of thing,  .....anything that will keep them off her back!!  Or, just let your lady sort it all out, she seems to have the smarts about the agency workings!!

David....

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 05:35:25 am »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='11028' dateline='1249464448'

She should have hidden her profile a while ago, that way the agency wouldn't have been able to refresh it.....

I think she already had her profile hidden but the agency just refreshed it.('think Dan talked about it in the beginning of his thread)
- Let's Rock -

David5o

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 09:19:21 am »
Sly,

Nope, nothing mentioned about the profile being hidden,
just that it wasn't refreshed for 7 months...

David....

Offline raymond-

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 01:32:22 am »
the young lady i've been conversing with informed me last week that her agency
asked her if she wished to refresh her profile.  so in this particular case, they
asked.  Shenzhen Moonlove, P670
raymond-
47º34'N 122º18'W

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 02:40:25 am »
David, well, to me, hidden or not refreshed for 7 months is a bit the same, because I won't look at old profiles in fact. But I do understand ;)

By the way, Liyan told me the agency seems like using pictures of her:huh:
I then asked why, she smiled and said something like "do you scare me to see other man?"
I then replied "you can if you want" but she replied that there was only me.
She also said the agency contacted her but that she did not have time to reply to letters and anything else...
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 05:54:12 am »
guys whether the profile is hidden or not, dom't be put off, I was feeling the same about my lady, when I checked it is always getting refreshed.  This does not mean anything, look at WHEREABOUTS on the refreshed pages you lady is, mine was on page 19/22 or something, if people are looking they have to go through a lot of beautiful ladies to get to mine:angel:

David5o

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 07:52:17 am »
For anyone that has made formal promises between you and your lady, it would be better all round if both parties hide there profile on chnlove. If nothing else it shows some sort of commitment to ach other, and the Agencey can't renew a hidden profile.... as it's quite a pointless exercise if it's hidden!!

I read here that an agency actually asked the lady if she would like her profile refreshed. I would say that is usually not the norm with these agencies, this must be one of the better ones.....
Your ladies profile might be at page # 20 now, but if refreshed, ..... they go to page #1 !!!!!

Anyway, we were talking about Nad's lady, .....weren't we??

David......