Author Topic: Two letters one lady??  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Nad

Two letters one lady??
« on: August 03, 2009, 07:28:51 am »
Hi everyone,
I would like to ask for some opinions as to what you may think is going on with receiving an EMF letter from my Fiancée. For about the last 2 months I have been in correspondence with my lady be private email, just yesterday I received an EMF letter saying quote “How are you recently? I haven't heard from your for a pretty long time".  There is more to the letter.  On the day of receiving this letter my Ladies profile was refreshed after nearly 7, months of remaining unrefreshed. So this sets of a few alarm bells for me, so I emailed my lady telling her about it. To make a longer letter short, she has asked me not to respond to it. She has asked me to believe her and believe in her, that there is nothing going on with her, we are planning to meet and marry in September. I would really like to hear any comments about what you think is in play here in regard to this occurrence.
Regards NAD

David5o

RE: Two letters one lady??
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:34:41 am »
Nad,

Did she give you a plausable answer in her return mail, apart from what you have told us here??

David....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 07:44:32 am »
Nad...Sounds to me that this is the agency trying to drum up business....

If she is asking you not to respond to it, then she will know that it's 'not' really from her....

Trust goes a long long way mate, ask yourself one question, do you believe and trust her, as you said your in private emails, that tells you something mate, if scam was meant I don't think she would have given you her Private address...

Offline Nad

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:45:45 am »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='10755' dateline='1249299281'

Nad,

Did she give you a plausable answer in her return mail, apart from what you have told us here??

David....

Hi David,
Yeah she did say that the agent wasn't so good and wanting to make money. Also that she has broken cotract with the agency and I am not sure as to why? I do not know what she is trying to tell me, I feel it is getting lost in the translations.
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='10756' dateline='1249299872'

Nad...Sounds to me that this is the agency trying to drum up business....

If she is asking you not to respond to it, then she will know that it's 'not' really from her....

Trust goes a long long way mate, ask yourself one question, do you believe and trust her, as you said your in private emails, that tells you something mate, if scam was meant I don't think she would have given you her Private address...

Hey Rob,
yeah you are right about trusting her and believing in her, and I do believe her. I felt from the beggining that agency was involved here. But it was more as to why the agency was getting involved?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:51:11 am by Nad »

David5o

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 08:01:33 am »
Nad,

OK, from the little you have told here, it's very possible that the agency is trying to get some EMF's rolling in to make some extra monies from her. Now, .... when you say private email , do you mean the emails that get translated by the translator at the agency, or her actual private email address ??  Agency emails normally start with the lady's name and have a 3 digit number after the name, virtually all are yahoo accounts.... If she is using her own private email address she could well be breaking her agency contract.
Having said that, the agency would still be rubbing there hands together, at the thought of the marriage fee coming there way, and wouldn't care much about the odd EMF fee's there losing.

I can't honestly see why your lady would jeopardize your relationship so near to your wedding plans, unless of course she is having seconds thoughts, which doesn't seem to be the case according to your post above.

David....

Vince G

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 08:06:45 am »
:s  Nad, Lets be logical. Your in private email with the lady so the agency has no idea if the two of you are still corresponding. They see nothing going on with the profile so they refresh it and send a EMF to you to get a response. Trust your lady. If she broke it off from the agency and doesn't even like them she has her reasons. One big reason is she doesn't have to pay a fee when you go there and marry.

She's a smart girl. I'd be interested in how she broke away from them?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:08:05 am by Vince G »

David5o

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 08:13:32 am »
Vince,

That was going to be my next reply to Nad, if they were indeed using her Personal/private email address. Just wanted to make sure what type of email they were actually using....   lol!!

David .....

Offline Nad

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 08:19:05 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='10763' dateline='1249301205'

:s  Nad, Lets be logical. Your in private email with the lady so the agency has no idea if the two of you are still corresponding. They see nothing going on with the profile so they refresh it and send a EMF to you to get a response. Trust your lady. If she broke it off from the agency and doesn't even like them she has her reasons. One big reason is she doesn't have to pay a fee when you go there and marry.

She's a smart girl. I'd be interested in how she broke away from them?

Hey Vince,
yeah you are right, she is smart!. And I do trust her, I have said that to her. I do feel that someone is fishing here, but I don't like the bait.

Vince G

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 08:30:49 am »
"but I don't like the bait."

Replying to them will imply there is a relationship and they may try to get the fee this way. That's why she said "don't reply"

David5o

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 08:32:15 am »
Vince, Nad.

I think the meaning of Nad's lady, about ''broken contract'' means that she has broken the contract terms, (using  a private email address) not that she has broken away from them. Hell now that would be a feat to boast about, she really would be very, very smart to do that!!!!.

David.....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:33:10 am by David5o »

Vince G

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 08:42:13 am »
David, The contracts I have read doesn't say you have to communicate only with EMF's. Each agency has a basic contract but worded for there business. I would just go with her way if I were Nad.

David5o

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 09:28:51 am »
Vince,

Yeah, quite agree with you about going her way on this one ....

The agencies don't like the ladies going outside of there area of control, which is why they have the agency controlled emails, which is part of the the deal with the ladies enrolment fee (contract). The EMF's are an added bonus to the agencies from chnlove. It's obvious why the agencies want to be in control, from begining to end, .... They want to pick-up all these seperate fee's along the way!!
There's lot's of ways to get round all this by thinking outside of the box. The downside is, that you then can't use the agency, for any of there expertise or in-house services.  

David...

Offline maxx

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 09:39:29 am »
Nad follow what David,Vince,And Rob are telling you.Your lady has cut off the agency and the agency is just fishing for money.

When you go to China you will have to help your lady a little bit.Don't contact the agency don't send them a email telling them your comming.Keep it all between you and the lady

If this is your first trip to China.Have the backup plan.Agency name number and address.In case this isn't what your looking for.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 09:48:26 am »
Nad , Do not worry and do not contact agency , they will probably send out admirer letters also in her name to other unsuspecting guys , if the 2 of you keep away from agency , not a lot they can do , my Ying had her profile refreshed last month , but as we met elsewhere they are probably also sending out letters in her name , but she has never seen 1 answer in nearly 12 months , but until she is married or they lose interest she is listed , they will not cancel , regards Robert .p.s leaving in 10 days for engagement .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Vince G

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 09:50:21 am »
David, You are right. The agencies will fail to mention they can talk outside the EMF's and other ways. They even downplay the move to phones and such but Chnlove and the contracts say the women can. Who knows what else they are telling these ladies but some know how to get around the unset rules.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:51:38 am by Vince G »