Author Topic: Rotten chnlove agencies  (Read 29034 times)

Offline Londoner

RE: Rotten chnlove agencies
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2009, 03:56:16 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='3873' dateline='1243361018'

Hi Londoner - When are you going to Zhuhai - I arrive 30th June and leave in August.
Willy the Londoner

Hi Willy, I am planning to arrive there last week of July and will be returning around second week of August. I usually end up hundreds of miles away from my intended destination  :) (this is my fourth trip to China). I understand that you planning to stay in China longer than me, would you be visiting other cities/provinces?

Torano
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:57:37 pm by Londoner »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2009, 04:15:33 pm »
Quote from: 'Londoner' pid='3886' dateline='1243367776'

Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='3873' dateline='1243361018'

Hi Londoner - When are you going to Zhuhai - I arrive 30th June and leave in August.
Willy the Londoner

Hi Willy, I am planning to arrive there last week of July and will be returning around second week of August. I usually end up hundreds of miles away from my intended destination  :) (this is my fourth trip to China). I understand that you planning to stay in China longer than me, would you be visiting other cities/provinces?

Torano

Hi mate - I am going to be in Zhuhai for most of the time but me and my lady are planning a trip toThailand for about 14 days where she has relatives.

I got to be back in UK for 8th August then flying back to China week later.  Trip to Thailand maybe when I get back after 15th August and will be there until end of March 2010 with maybe two visits back to UK in that time.
Willy the Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline daghoi

« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2009, 09:27:32 am »
Just likt to throw in my bad experience with agency:

Company: Foshan SiYeCao Culture Consultation Co., Ltd.
Agency ID: P678.

Id be careful dealing with them.  Long story short: Did write with a girl, or at least i thoought i did ;). Turn's out that i must have been dealing with the translator all the time.  Ot at least just before i arrived in Guangzhou.

This happende during desember-february last winter. Did not bother to complain since i was "alone" here. With you guys in the back i will make a complain to customer care, also did rate the agency and stated my opinion. Out of curisoity i looked up the girl, and last refresh was shortly after i stopped writing. Make me belive that we both were tricked.  

Im considering to activate my profile again, but do not feel happy about giving money to this company. Have to think some more about that.

Offline daghoi

« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2009, 10:20:49 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='4529' dateline='1243864138'

daghoi, What happened there? in Guangzhou. You met her and she didn't know about you? Or something like that?

At least it was the same girl as i had received picutres of. That part was correct, but she had no idea of who i was and what we had discussed for the last few months. So i ended it all the second day.

Earlier today i opened my profile and after a short while i had to admieres letter. One from the P518 agenceyu, which is mentioned on this forum. Both profiles were relativ old, and refresh was february this year and november last year. Feel like this is to old profiles to be from real girls. Off course by now in kind of paranoide. I hide my profile again and are waiting for answer from customer care about my case. Wont be surprised if the say it is to old to deal with now. I did mention to them that i had gone oublic with my experience here and their answer might also will be published here. Not sure how they will respond to that. I know it can go both ways, either they are provoked or they see it at a chance to show that they deal with the negative experiences.

I must add that after the frustration/disappointment went away. I had a great vacation there. I kind of fell in love wiht the country, if that is possible ? A few weeks ago i also booked plane ticket to Beijing in august, just for vacation (No girl waiting ;) ). So my Chinese adventure is just starting. I do write with a few girls that i have met through other sources than chnlove.com. Time will show how that works out. By chance on of them are from Beijing so i will probably suggest a meeting if it feels right later on.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 10:53:29 am by daghoi »

Offline Chong

Agencies To Take EXTREME Caution With
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2009, 01:46:34 pm »
Dissapointed to hear that guys are still being 'scam' .... so here's a thread for us to take our own action of listing ... Feel free to add your own experiences

ChnLove Member ... Agency Bad Experience

Vince ... P608

Froseman, Hans, Alex  ... AVOID The Changsha Love Bridge Company Agency ID: P216
RC Campbell ... Agency #P203 ... fake letters written by the translator
David Quincy ... Chengdu Agency # P211 ... fake letters written by translator

Willy The Londoner ( Toon ) ... THE "HAND IN HAND AGENCY" P368 in Zhuhai

Daghoi ... Foshan SiYeCao Culture Consultation Co., Ltd. Agency ID: P678 ... fake letters
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:11:48 am by Chong »

Offline Danny

RE: Agencies To Take EXTREME Caution With
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2009, 04:23:48 pm »
Dale, Danny ... says avoid Aristocrat Garden Matchmaking, Agency ID: P566 ... has incontrovertible evidence that he was sent fake letters by translator - am actually happily writing to the the woman who was with this agency

I disagree with the listing of Hand in Hand Agency in Zhuhai. I have used this agency happily for nearly a year. Anyone who wants to talk about this agency with me, I'm happy to talk directly to. It could be just an instance of "one bad apple".

Offline Chong

« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2009, 05:46:52 pm »
Danny, you're right ... could have been one bad apple ... I forgot who dealt with that agency. In starting this thread, I attempted to match the member's name with their bad experiences as a reference for others to talk with and share their stories.

That's why the title has the words "Extreme Caution" ... I'm not saying to avoid totally.

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2009, 06:08:21 pm »
I do believe that extreme caution should be taken with GZB272 also, if I remember correctly, they had a Shark Bite that got one of the translators terminated, and I truly believe that the agency had a lot to do with me and the lady I was corresponding with if I was really corresponding with her, and I do in a lot of respects believe that I was, but that the agency had a lot of control over the lady.
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Arnold

« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2009, 02:08:49 am »
Quote from: 'Norb Smith' pid='4571' dateline='1243894101'
I do believe that extreme caution should be taken with GZB272 also,

It's like the Moon , one side is alway's Black .
I found my Wife there and had nothing but good memories with them .
Wouldn't that show , it's all the Translator's fault ( only them ) , because if it was the Agency , wouldn't all the hired Translator's be doing the same Good or same Bad . What kind of Management would that be , you there ... you scam and ...you only translate and be honest .
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:23:33 am by Vince G »

Offline Danny

« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2009, 08:08:32 am »
Quote from: 'Chong' pid='4570' dateline='1243892812'

Danny, you're right ... could have been one bad apple ... I forgot who dealt with that agency. In starting this thread, I attempted to match the member's name with their bad experiences as a reference for others to talk with and share their stories.

That's why the title has the words "Extreme Caution" ... I'm not saying to avoid totally.

No worries. I shouldn't have said "disagree" because that's not what I mean.

I really meant to say that in addition to this member's bad experience, I would like to say that I have had a good experience.

I am really grateful to this agency, at least the people I've dealt with.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2009, 11:23:58 am »
Daghoi bravo don't let this bs deter you from following your dream even it is only loving the country, lol. You see some good came out of a negative experience. Good luck on your future prospects. Hell, if you visit enough times you are bound to find one eventually. We're all behind you, live you dream life is too short to take for granted.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Spruik

« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2009, 12:33:48 pm »
My credits purchased only a few weeks ago are almost spent. The ladies saw to that by sending frequent EMF follow ups (next day, or day after), without giving me the courtesy to respond in my own time.

Another issue with those EMFs is that a credit is charged WHEN IT IS SENT, NOT WHEN WE OPEN THEM. This is not right.

I will not be buying anymore credits again, the few hundred bucks in a few weeks got me nowhere.

My experience in Fushun (Liaoning) in April has left me traumatized severely and I am not looking for a repeat. Such agencies are not operated by human beings, but by the lowest scums of the earth.

And to think that my sentimental $100 perfume for "my girl" went to a total stranger (the imposter)... who I will never want to see again. I am deeply insulted at the same time.

Toon

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2009, 01:16:28 pm »
Definitely Aristocrat Garden Marketing Agency, Letters being written by the translator without the ladies knowledge. There are others outside the Brothas have said the same thing.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Spruik

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2009, 10:49:23 am »
More reading on guys who have been scammed - including Chnlove.com:

http://agencyscams.com/Why/chinalove.html

Paul Todd

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2009, 12:23:32 pm »
If have just deleted the post I was going to send!!!
Best to say, I agree with Vince's sentiments completely ! :D