Author Topic: Rotten chnlove agencies  (Read 28987 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Rotten chnlove agencies
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2009, 01:05:59 pm »
I am off to China for an initial 6 weeks this month and I return to UK and then go back to China two weeks later where I will stay for the rest of 2009 and probably beyond that.  (Hoping that my D visa will come through ok.)

I am not working there so will have plenty of spare time and I will make my own mind up about Chnlove during that time.  I have had a problem with a chnlove agency but will find the answer myself.   I will not take hearsay from anon people, one of whom admits being with Chnlove for three years and having made two visits reads an article and decides he was being scammed. If being scammed why did it take him so long?  

At least with this site no one is able to post anonymously and I have learned a lot from experienced members whose advice I trust implicitly.

Willy the Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2009, 01:25:58 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='4732' dateline='1244048759'
I have had a problem with a chnlove agency but will find the answer myself.   I will not take hearsay from anon people, one of whom admits being with Chnlove for three years and having made two visits reads an article and decides he was being scammed. If being scammed why did it take him so long?  

At least with this site no one is able to post anonymously and I have learned a lot from experienced members whose advice I trust implicitly.

Willy the Londoner

Willy, sounds like you have a sensible head on those shoulders. Have a great trip.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2009, 03:35:43 pm »
Yes Willy; godspeed and good fortune for you.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2009, 09:13:34 pm »
Have a great time on your trip and hope all goes well for you, and like the others have said, keep us updated on all you wonderful activities while you are there
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2009, 11:47:52 pm »
Getting back on topic of this thread.... I was curious to see that if so much bad evidence was sharred about agency GZB272, what affect we have had on their business. When I checked the Chnlove.com site to see what their rating is, I see it is at 90%. I would have thought that it would have taken a bigger hit. I would hate to think that the % rating was falsified by Chnlove, or the other bad feeling that our impact is at best minumum:(

As a side note: I took another quick look at a few different agencies and the ratings tend to average between 94 to 96%. Maybe our impact accounts for a 6% affect. If this is the case, at least it is a start.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 11:51:34 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2009, 04:46:06 am »
Am locking this topic for the moment pending mod review and discussion.
This is not what this forum is about.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.