Author Topic: Some pictures of Wuhan  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Danny

RE: Some pictures of Wuhan
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 12:52:40 am »
Hey, my woman is from Wuhan too. I am going to visit her for a few weeks in mid December.

I am wondering if one of the things we have planned is to have our wedding photos taken, I suppose that means we're engaged, doesn't it now?

If things go well in December, then I return in February for the wedding.

I'm collecting all the forms I will need for the marriage at the moment. A single status certificate and a death certificate for my late wife. Then I take it to the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs to be authenticated and then off to the Chinese consulate to be notarised. I think that's all I need.

It's pretty exciting.

brett

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 01:34:12 am »
Good pictures of Wuhan. By the way, it may not be very warm in Wuhan in December. It wasn't that warm while I was there, and in Winter my lady has to wear a coat and hat indoors!

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 12:24:36 pm »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='20881' dateline='1256359960'

Hey, my woman is from Wuhan too. I am going to visit her for a few weeks in mid December.

I am wondering if one of the things we have planned is to have our wedding photos taken, I suppose that means we're engaged, doesn't it now?

If things go well in December, then I return in February for the wedding.

I'm collecting all the forms I will need for the marriage at the moment. A single status certificate and a death certificate for my late wife. Then I take it to the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs to be authenticated and then off to the Chinese consulate to be notarised. I think that's all I need.

It's pretty exciting.

Danny, It needs to be translated, all of it into chinese.  I ran into that problem when I got there.  Thankfully the girl in the office knew someone who could do it right away. Nik said it usually takes up to a week to get it done.  we got it done in a couple of hours.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Danny

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 06:11:47 pm »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='20920' dateline='1256401476'

Danny, It needs to be translated, all of it into chinese.  I ran into that problem when I got there.  Thankfully the girl in the office knew someone who could do it right away. Nik said it usually takes up to a week to get it done.  we got it done in a couple of hours.

Thanks Jim. I was planning to let my good woman work this out for me. I am not sure a translation that I've done here (which is accredited by the Australian government) counts for anything over there.

David5o

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 06:24:07 pm »
Danny,

If you have translated documents that have been accredited by your government, they will be accepted, .... no-worries  ...haha!!!!

David.....

Offline Danny

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 06:49:07 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='20945' dateline='1256423047'

Danny,

If you have translated documents that have been accredited by your government, they will be accepted, .... no-worries  ...haha!!!!

David.....

David

I suppose the only worry now is that there are fewer and fewer impediments from it happening.

I love that saying, be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it . . . *laughs*

Danny

ttwjr32

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 11:12:41 am »
looks great there first time i looked at this post