Author Topic: Writing letters and building up relationships  (Read 1249 times)

Offline yoshiii

• Trust no one Mr. Moulder
Writing letters and building up relationships
« on: August 04, 2009, 05:23:05 am »
Hello

I have been writing to a couple of ladies from China love.  Things seem to be going well but I am having a time of it writing things in my letter. I shall explain,  I find that it is hard to build a relationship based only on letters.  I feel that actually meeting the person and spending time with them talking, doing things and  writing letters can work. How do you express your feelings(happy, laughing, etc) thru letters? How do you share that feeling of excitement of going places together?  I was married before and when my ex and I were apart for a couple of years writing helped as well as the occasional visits to each other.  I can understand if you already have met in person and spent some time together and than started the letter correspondence.

How does everyone do this? I am having a bit of it trying to do this.  I don't want to talk about the same basic things in each letter. There is so much that I want to say and express but I find it hard to do only thru letters.

What is some advice that someone can offer to help me?
If I am to do this, I really need to have some guidance.

Help please

Vince G

RE: Writing letters and building up relationships
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:30 am »
First you establish the two of you are compatible in ways. Then you move onto other ways of communicating. It's all in how you write.

Offline Andy

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:14:22 am »
I am also witting a question into almost every paragraph. She would answer them and sometimes she would ask me back a follow up question, but she rarely ask me about much. I had the same thing happening with all the ladies I have wrote. Is it a common thing among the ladies here? Sometimes it feels like I am the one putting in all the effort.

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 10:25:55 am »
Andy it do's feel like that sometimes.But you usssualy get out what you put into something.

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 07:54:52 pm »
Yes you may put out more effort in your letters.  Most of these women are to shy to ask or tell you to much about themselves.  These are very modest girls.  My girl was a perfect example.  It took 3 months and the use of webcam and msn to get my girl to open up.  She would rather listen to me talk about me.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630