Author Topic: Questions on K-1 visas  (Read 2493 times)

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
Questions on K-1 visas
« on: April 13, 2009, 12:29:50 am »
In tonights conversation with Le she expressed she wants to come home with me on my second trip to visit her.  She wants to marry here in the U.S.  So If anyone has any info on a k-1 visa it would be appreciated.  I am taking my first trip in July, can I get most if not all the papre work filled out before my visit.  I really have no clue here.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline davidaquincy

Re: Questions on K-1 visas
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 10:08:44 am »
Hello Josh, Glad to hear everything is going well.

I have read the best information about Visas are on
Candle For Love

There is a wealth of information and people that can help you over there. Take a look when you get a chance.

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 01:08:48 am »
Josh follow the link  David gave candleforlove really does have the best information out there.Also I would suggest a good immagration attourney.

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 09:33:29 pm »
Yes, I have been looking on that site and the information is to complex for this brain.  I decided to go with an attorney.  I found a small time attorney that works with only his wife in which he brought over on a visa.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline jimgoesgolfin

RE: Questions on K-1 visas
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 08:37:23 pm »
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='1433' dateline='1240364009'

Yes, I have been looking on that site and the information is to complex for this brain.  I decided to go with an attorney.  I found a small time attorney that works with only his wife in which he brought over on a visa.

Hey Josh,  I am new to this whole thing and I am the type of person that likes to get as much info as possible.  I know that sometime in the future I will have a chinese lady as my wife and I will need to do the visa process.  I would like to ask you about the attorney you are talking to...do you like his work, from your point of view is he good at this?  If the answers are Y and Y then I would like to be able to get in touch with him when the time comes.  Any help?  BTW, are you from the U.S.?

Offline Ed W

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 03:59:16 am »
This guy comes well recommended and charges less than 1k USD. He studied immigration law under our current president. He's got a 100% sucess rate for those who start with him.

http://www.msclaw.com/
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline jimgoesgolfin

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 09:51:19 am »
Thanks Ed, it is nice to meet you.  Can you pass on some contact info of this lawyer to me?  Or would this be considered doing business on this site and therefore not allowed. :)
Another side question for you...I see you have found your lady...congrats...The lady I am in conversation with (which the conversations are going very well) has a birthday coming up.  Any suggestions on how to send her flowers.  I am sure that there would be a florist other than the CN site that would be cheaper.  Not that I am a tighta$$ but I know this entire process is going to cost a good amount of money so I want to save wherever I can.

Thanks.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 11:30:46 am »
Jim , firstly welcome , for flowers you will find www.chinaroses.com are an excellent service , they even created a miracle for me on the Saturday before the Chinese Mothers Day organized flowers at 10 pm and they were delivered by 6 on Mothers Day , and quite a few of the brothers have also used them . any other questions just yell , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info