Author Topic: I have just noticed  (Read 5122 times)

Offline Andy

I have just noticed
« on: August 05, 2009, 09:27:27 pm »
I have just noticed that Changsha Love Bridge Co. P216 is on the list where all the fake letters are coming from. My lady is writing from that agency. Any ideas what should I do.

feisnik

RE: I have just noticed
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 10:53:31 pm »
If it makes you feel any better, the first lady I met came from that agency, and she was real. We are still friends even though she was not the one, albeit a beautiful girl who looked just like her pictures, only not as pale. I actually met me wife through an agency when only looking for a real local tour guide and her agency was very bad! So good can come from even bad agencies!

Offline Andy

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:39:33 am »
We are going to chat on QQ on Monday the first time. Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask her a web-cam meeting during that time. I have been talking with her on the phone until her phone broke. I am still positive about this, but I am going to be careful now. I have not booked the flight yet so far and the only thing I spent is credits since May and one little bear I sent her. When I sent her the gift she just thank me for the "surprise". I keep you guys updated see how it goes. Thanks for all the help.

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:42:43 am »
Andy this is a tough one both Vince and Nik make good points.I know some good Chinese ladies from  bad agencies listed here.And Ive heard some good things come from some of the Bad agencies.

The best advice I can give is make the call.Talk to the lady see how it feels from there.If you like the way it goes set up another call.Get the lady comfortable talking to you then go for the web cam chat.If she feels comfortable after 4 or 5 calls.I'm thinking that she will agree to the web cam.It probably won't take 5 calls till her curiosity gets the best of her.ANd she will want the web cam chat.

brett

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 03:15:59 am »
Is the Changsha Love Bridge Co agency for real then? They seem to have a lot of ladies, so are obviously a big operation. Also they've sent me a couple of admirer emails. One of the girls I really like but her profile is just a rather vague poem rather than some information about her - is this more likely to be a scam?

I suppose the good thing about dealing with a big agency though is that if you go out there to meet one of their girls and they're not what you want, they're bound to have a few others that they think you would like :huh:.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 03:53:04 am »
Yep...I am writing to a woman from "love bridge"...I have got the same concerns.

Going to try phone/web-cam next week...see how it goes. Just today I managed to get the first "natural" photos...so feeling a bit optimistic :)

Like the advice I got before on this subject...you gotta go along for the ride up to a point.  I am sure we now know the danger signals and thus to know when to "exit the scene"

David E

brett

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 04:04:14 am »
Thanks David! Does your gal look much like the "official" photos :dodgy:? They have some extremely beautiful ladies, so let's hope they look that good in real life :blush:!

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 04:22:39 am »
Yes, for the first time ever, I got natural photos that are better than the "posed" ones.....some sort of miracle :):)

She says she was very embarrassed at the studio and couldnt relax, because they made her wear "stage" western clothes, she was not comfortable, so her photos were not the best. The ones I got were easy, smiling and she looked real good !!!

It seems that the/some Agencies have a wardrobe of "western" clothes that they get some of the girls to wear...increases their desirability ?? strange practice, I'd much prefer an elegant Cheongsam to a western mini-skirt......................does that mean I am insane ??? (lol)

Fingers crossed :):)

David5o

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 08:38:00 am »
I agree, all it means having a particular agency listed on our black list here, is that you have to be that little more cautious, and to be more aware of the fed flag signals that come your way.

As others have said here, There are plenty of genuine and decent women in these black listed agencies, all you have to do is weed out the bad ones!! ...haha!!

David.....

David5o

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 01:42:19 pm »
Vince,

Wait till you've been into one of these photo-shop studio's, there's nothing they can't do to any digital photo.
As you say, they can make taller, lose any excess weight, lighten/darken skin tones, increase/decrease bust sizes..... you name it they can do it!!

The guy that came out with the saying ''A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words'' and '' A Picture Never Lies'' definitely didn't have any idea of what a modern Chinese Photo-studio could do to those photo's!!

Just ask Willy (The Londoner), he came out of the Studio holding a photo of himself, that even he didn't recognise!! ....hahaha!!  But he still walked out of the photo-studio happy!!  haha!!

David.....

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 03:06:46 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='11269' dateline='1249580539'

Just ask Willy (The Londoner), he came out of the Studio holding a photo of himself, that even he didn't recognise!! ....hahaha!!  But he still walked out of the photo-studio happy!!  haha!!

David.....

I went back twice and asked for MY photo.  But now my new look is beginning to grow on me.  Maybe I will grow to look like my 'online Chnlove image.  I bloody hope so.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

David5o

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 03:12:27 pm »
Willy,

I was just thinking, i wonder if there plastic surgrey is as good as the photo-studio's??. Maybe you could ask your doctor friend of yours. .... She may even be able to get discount rates for us!!
Hell the more i think about it, .... just ask her, ''AS SOON'' as you get back!!  ...hahaha!!

After Vince telling you to check your glasses, perhaps you can ask her about laser eye correction too .. hahaha!!

David.....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:31:13 pm by David5o »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 04:05:56 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='11278' dateline='1249585947'

Willy,

I was just thinking, i wonder if there plastic surgrey is as good as the photo-studio's??. Maybe you could ask your doctor friend of yours. .... She may even be able to get discount rates for us!!
Hell the more i think about it, .... just ask her, ''AS SOON'' as you get back!!  ...hahaha!!

After Vince telling you to check your glasses, perhaps you can ask her about laser eye correction too .. hahaha!!

David.....

Come on David. The Chinese are very good and resourceful at most things but some tasks are beyond mere mortals.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

David5o

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 04:55:21 pm »
Willy.

Are you saying i'm beyond any help in the looks dept?? .... i didn't think my boatrace was that bad, i'll have to have a more in depth look in the Mirror now!!  lol!!

David......

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 05:20:59 pm »
Eat your heart out guys!!

The Lady I am interested in is the Chief Plastic Surgeon at the local Hospital.....first thing she promises is to turn me into Brad Pitt when we meet....for free !!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)