Author Topic: Re: Watch out.  (Read 6015 times)

Offline Ed W

Re: Watch out.
« on: April 12, 2009, 10:03:51 pm »
it's not rampant.... I'd suggest filing an inquiry with chnlove, pointing out your issue. this driectly affects agency credibility and with the new rating system will be affected.

Myself, i'd probably point out this duplication from a same agency and request a credit refun and ask for a more stringent interpreatation examination of the interpretations...
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 07:05:02 pm »
What City/agency Geordie?
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 02:11:01 am »
geordie , I feel for you , being a newbee and having to go throught this . You must realize that it's Agency policy to do this to an certain extend at the beginning to get you and your Lady interested into writing each other . Then , as things move on and you and your Lady get along well , those Translator's input's should stop all together . I know some Agency's over do it and this is when Chnlove should jump on their case , because it makes their Business look bad after all . I have an Translator friend from Beijing and Him and Me are good buddy's , so I know how far they should go . I have seen it in my own reply's from the Lady's I started writing to , so it is not news to me . But , what they did to you is way out to left field , you should get your Credit's back and some . We can't run their Business , but we can make it look pretty bad , by going around and bad mouthing them about it , making them loose all newcomer's .
Don't give up because of an bad Agency , there are many that are honest as you and I , maybe you lost the girl's you really liked , but how many more are there , where this will not happen .

Offline China Shark

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 08:04:58 am »
These agencies are also playing hardball with fake letters and ringers who aren't even pursuing men on here. I got so angry with one on here from GZB272 that I had Chnlove throw her off the site altogether. Here are some notorious agencies who tried to yank my chain. GZB272 twice tried games with different girls who sent me admirer letters. Same deal with P518. P678 and also P558. Some of the cities around Hong Kong are really bad with this crap. Had one crazy broad sending me three or four sentence letters saying she was so busy yet she just wanted to at least say Hi and take my money. Had to block that scumbag to prevent her from eating my credits. Pretty sure she was from Zuhlai or however that is spelled. Guys if the agency is close to where I live I'll personally go down and check it out for you guys. This nonsense has got to stop. Guys that have got hosed please post any and all information to help others avoid this crap. Right now I'm not really feeling like using the credits for two reasons. One is I think I found a really nice girl outside of Chnlove and second I am a little gun shy because of all the negative stuff about the agencies come to light. Pretty sure my ex girl was indirectly or directly involved with some of the shady business, huge amounts of money to set up a marraige and crap like that. Live and learn and never be the victim if you can help it.
China Shark  Mike :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 10:47:54 pm »
Michael , there are two Agency's in Guangzhou for Chnlove . The one Qing's from , is to her knowledge the best in China ,with the best success rate of all of them . So you must be talking about the other one , don't know the name of that one though .

Offline jimbert

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 05:32:00 am »
Quote from: "Arnold"
Michael , there are two Agency's in Guangzhou for Chnlove . The one Qing's from , is to her knowledge the best in China ,with the best success rate of all of them . So you must be talking about the other one , don't know the name of that one though .

even if its the best that's for the women not the men it doesnt prove anything youre so naive
+ my mom and my chinese girlfriend agree  i'm hot +

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 10:19:16 pm »
Geordie, sounds like from the response you received from Customer care that they might have come down rather hard on the agency and that is good, but as many of the older member keep saying keep your head up and your eyes open, and then again maybe if your not much happy with the situation, that you try and find another lady, thru another agency, hope for the best for you in finding the lady here that you are looking for as there are many to chose from on ChnLove, again just remember to keep your head up and your eyes open and be aware that as Vince will tell you it is a business, and there are some real ladies and there are some very good translators, and if you find a lady and a good translator make sure that you try your best to become friends with the translator also that way you always have them as a friend also who will assist in any way they can with your lady love. Hope I have helped you in some way
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 11:33:13 pm »
even if its the best that's for the women not the men it doesnt prove anything youre so naive[/quote]

jimbert , I did not appreciate that comment very much !

If it's good for the Women , why in the hell would it not be good for the Men ? You calling my wife a lier ? She knows exactly why she pick'd that certain Agency .

Offline jimbert

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 01:21:46 am »
they are the best at getting husband for a lady -
that could mean adding in the right romantic phrases
sending out more form admirer letters
leaving out negative things that women say
having the best photoshoppers, etc.
it does not mean most honest -that's all

your lady is not lying. somebody told her they are the best but they could find the best husbands for all the real ladies and still have 100 scams going on at the same time

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 11:28:15 am »
Vince had to look at the expression on your face with your last post, it fits perfectly.......LOL
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline jimbert

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 11:51:04 pm »
vince where should i begin? i have no knowledge just logic
still looking for someone
if something i wrote is wrong then fix that ok?

Vince G

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 01:09:03 am »
Nothing to fix. You reply and call Arnold naive but yet you have no info of who you are? where your from? If your looking for or found a lady? Have been or want to travel to? Nothing? It sounds like you have some experience under your belt but you don't say or show it. So what's your background? Majority of us here came from the Chnlove forum, then the Facebook forum and now here. I don't recall a Jim Bert in any of them. So who are you? There's no problem if you want to join in here but would like to know who I'm talking to?

Arnold

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 01:43:50 am »
You know Vince , this Jimbert is starting to sound a lot like Alex/Pink/Max if you ask me . Just go over all his post's and you'll see how similar the post's  of his old ones . Maybe I'm wrong , but I feel this to be so .

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 11:27:33 am »
I think you two are right becase he says he has no girl friend then under like a sig he,s got, my mom and my chinese girlfriend agree : i'm hot and if i rember he was on about that on face book ?
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 10:53:03 pm »
I got an emf today from a lady I haven't talked to in 3 months, acting as if I'd been writing her every day.      P202677 is her profile.  She's on my blocked list now.   :roll:
...as irresistible as chocolate