Author Topic: Back  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
RE: Back
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 07:29:30 pm »
Sly sorry I didnt have the oppurtunity to get to know you before you left.  But welcome back and its good being your Brother.  This trip will rock man believe it.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 12:26:53 pm »
Thanks, Joshua and Josh ;)
It's good, having you as Brothers, too :)
Well, it seems that Liyan will be my light, 2 hours once again with her on QQ via webcam and many other things told about OUR future holidays together :)
Well... How to say?
I'll explain it anyway on my other thread (trip ^^)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 01:29:50 am »
Sly , my French Buddy . I see you have found yourself a nice Lady in Liyan . well , I certainly hope this will be a lot less trouble for you , then some other Lady ... aahhh .. forgot her name already . Hehe
Stay focused , ask question's about her Parent's .. how they feel about you and their Daughter ? Get this straightened out before your Trip to see her . well , good Luck with this new Plan and Trip . Wish you a much better one this time around .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 01:46:51 am »
Arnold, that is in fact one of the first questions I have asked her, what about her parents? She just told me they were far away from her, so she could not see them often. I know she will talk to me again about them but this time, it should not be a problem (to confirm asap)
For sure, there are too many things that change since my previous story, nothing to compare, in fact.
Thanks anyway for the luck and your comment, still appreciated ;)
- Let's Rock -

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 09:36:47 pm »
Sylvain

Hi , how goes it :):)

Yes, I did hear about the Expo in Shanghai...probably millions of visitors and higher prices for everything for a while :):)
I am happy you found another Lady to keep your interest alive...BUT, my friend, please DONT fall in love with her until you meet in person....be strong with yourself and refuse to make a mental committment just yet.
I and all the Bros, dont want to see you go through such a hurtful process again.

I have similar experience to you and I have told myself that it is OK to feel warmth and affection for  a Woman but I will NOT consider any other feelings until we meet and can then decide "face-to-face" what we feel about each other.

That is how I am dealing with it anyway....hope all goes well for you.
David E

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 01:38:52 am »
Hi David, i'm fine, what about you? the same? ;)
I do understand your reply and agree that man has to control feelings and can better "let it free or not" when being "face to face". I already think that Liyan has strong feelings (warms ones) and it's same to me, but for sure, as we both know, we do see each other only via QQ, and not face to face. So, maybe could we better be sure about our commong feelings when face to face, even if I can guess that it is only the beginning of something special.
Dealing with it is actually not really so easy. How to say? Each day after work, I'm coming back home, it is also more than 10:00 pm for her and she's there, on QQ, talking to me for 2 hours each time. I may "adopted" that "habit" and really like it. So it is for her. I just hope and wish it will go on that way and that in September, the fact to see her will be stronger than by now. If not, it then would sound strange, but man has to think about many ways how stories can be, even in good ways... even in bad ones, too.
Right now, I just see that I really like her, so does her.
Waiting, and wanting. 2 words that are really in my mind, even if one is more to consider than the other one... :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:04:13 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -