Author Topic: By Request: My Wedding Video  (Read 4945 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: By Request: My Wedding Video
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 07:20:01 pm »
Thanks Nik, I enjoyed watching that. That was some serious booze drinking at the end, its a tough job but somebody's got to do it i suppose!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 08:41:23 pm »
Quote from: 'Norb Smith' pid='15939' dateline='1252416255'

Nik thanks I really enjoyed watching the video, and I can understand about all the booze, but I just have to ask you one question, how many cartons of cigarettes did you happen to pass out to all those people, but really it was great, the only problem I will have I guess is the drinking as I cant drink alcohol as it makes me very sick, hope that I can use something other then that for the toasts....lol
And my own thoughts are that you were both very happy but it had to be a bit of an ordeal not really being able to interact like you wife was able to do because of the launguage problem. I wish the two of you the very best of everything for now and in the future

The alcohol thing has me worried too Norb, the last thing I want to do is a technicolour yawn over the new family, LOL
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline maxx

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 11:35:19 pm »
Guys you are over thinking it.My wife doesn't drink.So they emptied the bottle out washed it out then filled it with botteld water.None of the other guests even knew there was water in are bottle.

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 11:44:46 am »
Thanks Maxx, as I was wondering about tis a lot as it seems as tho all the weddings have a lot of booze flying around and it really had me very worried if this was the case, well rest assured I will just get loaded on water.................LOL
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

David5o

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 02:28:52 pm »
Al

Now that would be a spectacular bit of showmanship, .....Especially on a video!! ....hahahaha!!

David....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:42:06 pm by David5o »

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 06:49:21 pm »
David, an excellent way to make friends and impress people lol

Maxx, thanks for that, good to know its not compulsory.
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline maxx

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 06:56:53 pm »
No guys it isn't compulsory.Just make sure you tell your wives before hand.There is no lose of face .For not wanting to drink at your own wedding.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 07:14:40 pm »
I didn't drink at my wedding.  We had to go around to toast 24 tables, so I didn't want to get wasted early in the day.

However, that night, we had a family get together, and that was a different story!

Arnold

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 08:26:16 pm »
As we only had 50 People at our wedding , it was the real deal ... but we did manage to walk out under our own power . Both of us had very little to eat ( to busy ) toasting everybody , so it did hit us pretty good . But not to worry , we did save something for the wedding night . Haha

rockycoon

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 06:53:01 pm »
Great video Nik, congradulations!! At first I thought Cheech and Chong were driving that car, with all the smoke coming out of it, and they couldn't decide what lane they wanted so they drove down the middle....thought your wife was have to carry you across the threshold, as they really pourd the drink into you and a full toast at every table...whew I don't drink so I would have been plowed at the second table.
I don't think I've ever seen so many red envelopes delivered, I'm not sure what you were giving away, but that must have cost a fortune.
But hey great video and very beautiful wife congradulations.

ttwjr32

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 11:54:56 am »
thought this was very interesting congrtas to you both